Webmaze > Webmaze General Discussions

Ragnar

(1/2) > >>

spiorad{RgR}:
wanted to let everyone know, Ragnar is in the hospital, He is going to be there for a few days, He was running a very high fever  and wasn't speaking very coherently.... i talked to woobie and Ragnar, and told him if he didn't let woobie take him to the hospital i would kick his ass...since he couldn't say anything at the time, so am sure will get my little arse tanned for that...
When the dr spoke with woobie last night  they mentioned and effect infection.
I spoke with Ragnar today and he was actually able to talk so HUGE improvement! He said the dr had mentioned cardiac so I can not say for certain at this point what the issue is but am sending healing thoughts and wished and prayers  for Him and woobie , coz she needs to take care of herself too!!
He is going to call me later tonight so i will post any update asap...coz i know i am not the only one that loves that Man to pieces! and of course He did try to get out of bed today and managed to do the splits and  hang His head along with fracturing a knee! That's our Rags go big or go home...i am gonna bubble wrap His ass!

spi

Kemma:
Bro,
You know I'm on that list, noooo, not your shit list, the "love you lots" list. I don't know what record you're trying to set at the hospital but I wish you'd stop. You win already, in that and so many other categories, in rl and here. Try and remember that being a good patient will get you home more quickly.

Spi,
Thank you for the update. I'm so glad Rags has his woobie and you.

Best wishes to all of you.

Kemma

helga:
Thanks you for the update Spi.
Please pass along love and well wishes from myself and his friends on Scagnar. I am praying for him and hope to hear he out and running amok again soon. <3

spiorad{RgR}:
Todays update!
they did dialysis today, so that is a good step, Rags pissed off the nurses by taking a shower today....then followed that up by ripping the kitchen staff a new one for shitty food, apparently they took ruining mac an cheese to a whole new level... so i would say He is starting to get back into fighting form! but in all seriousness he is feeling better,  He is laughing an cutting up with me on the phone which makes me soooooooooooooooo happy to hear!!  no word as yet when He will be getting out...any updates i get, i will pass them along asap!

Rags has a message ... "Don't give up on me coz I am not done yet! there is still lots of roleplay left to do, The buzzard still has rp to do he has not forgotten...and Kemma , when we get back to  the viking room, get ready to rock the house !! waves an passes out mead to Eeveryone! Thank You Taryn, I would be glad to sit down and have a heart to heart, thank You for the well wishes. " Rags wanted to give Thorarin His recipe for lock down brew...but trust me (spi that is) nooooooooooooooo one wants to  try it let alone see it!!

spi

Kemma:
Hi Spi,

Great. Hope the good news continues. Thanks for passing it on.

Bro?

Not giving up. Just not leaving things unsaid. I look forward to much more rp!

-grabs some mead and starts to scheme-

Kemma

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version