Webmaze > Webmaze General Discussions

Ragnar update and Gathering

(1/34) > >>

spiorad{RgR}:
Ragnar wanted me to  update everyone
After finally getting in to see dr babe,  due to the fall at the hospital, He has a concussion, and injury to his neck due to the force of the hit to his head.... they are meeting next week to determine what to do with the leg whether to cast or not. and he is suffering with some internal bleeding in the abdomen that they are hoping will fix itself but will be looking at that too..

So due to the circumstances, Gathering unfortunately will be cancelled this year due to His and woobies health, but they are hoping for next year! i am accepting donations of bubble wrap so i can wrap up both of them!

Izee:
...thank you for reporting to us, spi...please deliver a healing kiss to Him, and tell Him that it is from me.   Also...please make sure he drinks whatever potions are delivered to him....

...I was once left with a little bottle of brandy when I was recovering from my auto accident.  I kept it hidden under my pillow...and would take a few sips when the lights were off for the night.  I was refusing ALL pain medications...I didn't want to take a chance of getting addicted... ::)

Sojourn:
Please convey my best to Ragnar and wobbie. I hope they are heal and are able to return to role play and their regular lives in the near future. Thank you spi for the update.

Kemma:
I appreciate the update. May Rags and his Prism continue to heal and better health return soon.

Strength and smiles to you all.

Kemma

helga:
Thank you for the update Spi. I continue to keep the big man in my thoughts and prayers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version