Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

MacLaaran Village

(1/48) > >>

Sir Kyle:
Picking up where We left off here.

http://www.webmaze.com/yabbse/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=6456;start=375

Aurora:
Aurora visited MacLaaran Thursday Night.. the hour grew late.. and Sir Tristram so kindly showed Her to a guest chamber.. then also stayed with Her

She awoke to sunlight streaming into the room.. the candles all burned out during the night... She stretches in the bed, looking to the spot where Tris had slept, seeing Him gone for the day, out to train the guards, probably..She rolls out of the bed, looking around the room.. definitly not Tris' room..She giggles softly. Seeing a basin and a pitcher of water, pours some water into the basin, then splashes it onto Her face to freshen up a bit.. looking in the glass, pulling pins out of Her hair combing it with Her fingers, then pinning it back up.. finding Her dress, tossed over a chair.. grinning, then shaking it out, before wiggling into it, pulling the laces tight. Finding some parchment and ink in the desk, sits to write a short note

Dearest Tris.. thank You for the hospitality again last eve. It was much nicer than riding Home in the dark of night. Besides, I would have been given a good paddling if I had gone Home under those conditions... ~giggles to Herself as She writes~ I do hope to see You again soon, when You have more time. As Always, Aurora

putting away the ink and quill, rolling the parchment and finding a string to tie it with.. She slips out of the room and finds Her way to Tris' door, tacking it up where He will find it later.. with a glance down the hallway, She moves toward the stairs.. She hesitates, thinking She heard soft bleating from somewhere.. She listens carefully, but it does nae come again.. shrugging, She goes down the stairs and takes Her leave.

WilliamTaillur:
((This board now more restrictive?  Read agreement carefully.))

William traveled over to Port Endinbourgh trusting His hired help to continue work on the cottage. The weekend was spent making business arrangements with several ship captains .... Lords from several castles ..... local merchants ... and a few gypsies.

Thoughts of Dami distracted William a few times, especially in the evenings with Dami still at MacLaaran to oversee Her shoppe and help heal clients.  Sunday eve, William sent a messenger with a parchment to Dami with the message:

My Dearest Dami,

These last few evenings have been lonesome without Ye beside Me. 
I do miss Ye so. 
Mine business should be completed soon and hope to see Ye again in the next day or so.

With all Mine Love,

William[/i]

Also sent with the messenger was a small package for Dami containing a special gift made by a talented artist. 

WilliamTaillur:
A new week and already starting well.  Three ships came in with goods from forign lands and several Lords and Ladies awaiting the items resulting in a nice profit for William.  Surely needed for the rebuilding of the cottage  ;D

Among the goods were quilts, several batts of fancy cloth, some special stones and woodwork for the cottage... a supprise I have in store for Dami.  Thanking the Captains hansomly for their part, the goods were transfered to stout wagons and delivered to appropriate buyers.  William naturally traveled the rugged terain with the wagon destined for MacLaaran.

Finally arriving in MacLaaran as the sun set in the evening sky,  Mine first stop was at the cottage to off load the special items, then traveled to the village to make some deliveries, then to the Hammer for a cool and refreshing drink afore heading back to the cottage.

Heading over to the mantle where Dami's collection of weaponry was on display, I carefully added a sword and scabboard.  Then unpacking the wookwork.. an ornately designed bed frame... and assembling it in the upper master bedchambers... and draping the sides with some special green cloth with a woven in vine leaf pattern. 

Heading to the front of the cottage and unpacking the crated stones... worked feverishly to set them in place just outside the main cottage door... making sure they were as level as possible and admiring the words "Welcome to the Taillur Cottage".  Then the remaining stones were placed behind the cottage in a place Dami and I could sit and enjoy the evening together.

Being late and dark, I didst wait to assemble the stone "love bench" untill the morrow when I could again see.  Hard to assemble things in the dark.  ;D

Then heading to Castle MacLaaran, didst see if I could find Mine love and see if a mutual massage would be the order of the evening.  All that work doest make for sore muscles.

Serenitee:
~the driver stepped down to open the carriage door for her.
retrieving a few coins from her pouch, placing them in the driver's hand.
Nodding and smiling as she turned to make her way toward the shoppe~

~pausing a moment at the front window, her fingertips lifting to the
hollow of her throat then fluttering upward to press over her
lips...covering a light gasp at seeing the extremely risque garments displayed on
the dress dummies~

~the red satin of one corset rested just under where the swell of
breasts would fall.  Steele boning lining the curved area for added support
while the front closures were delicate hooks and eyes. The bottom edge
came to a point in the front, as is if directing one's attention to
forbidden places below.  Down the back were eyeletes laced with deep red
cording.  Her cheeks turning pink at the thought of wearing such an item. 
She had created delicates before, but none so blantantly sensual~

~another dress dummie wore a sheer, pale green, gossamer sheath that
just skimmed the mid thigh area and wrapped snuggly around feminine
curves.  Separate sleeves of matching fabric adorned the arms from mid
way..extending over the hands.  Little was left to the imagination for
certain~

~her father would never approve of such filthy items, she was sure.  Her
fingers lifting to straighten the bun on the crown of her head, then
smoothing down over the bodice of her dress before gathering up her
skirts.  Turning, only to be stopped in her tracks~

"Fancy a closer look M'lady?"....his voice taunted.  "I can only
imagine how exquisite you would look in any one of those."....~his head