Author Topic: Clan of Healers: Duty Log  (Read 191335 times)

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Clan of Healers: Duty Log
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2005, 11:53:12 PM »
Tonight I tended to more wounded...also gave Ubar a dosage of Feverroot and valerian to help fight the fever and keep Him calm and resting...First Son started having troubles breathign from His swollen thraot so I sliced open teh sutured aroudn the bolt wound and stuck a breathign tube into His neck...it eased His difficulties..I also gave Him a dosage of feverroot.....and Many fo the other Warriors got dosages of valerian as They started to get......antsy when Ubar started bellowing orders in His delerium......

~settles into My rocker chair between Ubar and FS and dozes  a bit as I keep My watch overnight~

LM

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2005, 03:45:04 PM »
leavin a note for the Healer.. Mistress Serpant did fall off of her wagons roof this day.. she did hurt her wrist.. chanz did try to aid her.. by lettin a npc healer know of this but Mistress Serpant did not tell the npc Healer of her injury.. she is in pain all she would take was a cold cloth.. that chanz did beg her to use.. (( is chanz's fault she fell of the roof.. one of Mistresses pets was behind chanz and chanz fainted when she saw it close))

duckie rules

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2005, 04:41:19 PM »
~updates the Logs as I get a bit of a breather and relax for a few minutes in My office area~

Last eve I checked Both Ubar and FS.....Both were resting in deep sleeps.....FS's breathign and color was much better since I implanted the breathign tube..the swelling in His neck has also gone down some.....Ubar was resting easier than the night before.....only a slight fever...I gave Them Both another dose of feverroot and Ubar only needed a half dose of valerian for a change......as well I checked on abotu a dozen of the injured Askari and spoek to Them for a bit offering Them some comfort from the pain....Amber was hooked to an IV of saline over night as She is getting dehydrated.....and refuses to drink much of anything....Strider needs to have His arm checked over once more...I will try and catch Him tonight to take care of it.

LM

Vala

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »
Amber was treated for heat exhaustion... She was not theb est of patients, as She fought Strider as He tried to hold Her down for Me, I started an iv to get fluids in Her, I thought of tying Her down , cause of the way She foughts Us and Strider being hurt, but I opted to knock Her out with valerin...

Vala

kelsey

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2005, 06:56:54 PM »
i spent part of my day tending the Outrrders injured in the raid...there are still a couple that might not make it...our water suppply is running low and i am worried about it...we need to make more iv solution as we have used up a good bit during this last raid....

removed the splints from Mistress Yetu's legs...i was able to communicate enough with her to show her how to use the walking stick and show her the exercises she needs to do to regain strength in that leg

dina {Casss} was brought into camp tonight...she has been seaparated from her Mistress...i treated her for dehydration (IV) cleaned some minor cuts and put mud on her sprained ankle...she also has some minor bruising to her ribs.....she can be released from the IV tomorrow...the ankle should be wrapped for another two days
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 07:01:31 PM by kelsey {Kit} »

Vala

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 06:14:16 AM »
I got up to go hunting this morning and found Draggen sitting on Kans porch, He was in pain and been injuried during a spar. I treated His right upper shoulder that had a slashwound, I stitched it and applies healing salve, I noticed whip knife lacerations along His back going down to His upper thighs, they were old and had not been treated , there was infection. I made a poultice of bergament and applied it and bandaged Him. I told Him I wanted to see Him in one days time to check the lacerations. I also gave Him willow tea for pain and discomfort.

Vala

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2005, 09:03:14 PM »
Tonight I tended to Vala Who came back to camp after a hunt dehydrated and collasping from heatstroke ....I hooked Her up to and IV of saline and She was given a sponge bath as well as water to drink...the IV was removed after it was empty and She was heled to Her wagon porch to rest more.

I also checked Strider's shoudler and cleaned it and salved the lance wound..it should be fully healed in another 2 days or so.

LM

kelsey

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005, 03:36:24 AM »
last night dina was removed from the iv and her ankle wrapped....she has been given a walking stick and was restricted to very light chores last night....she can do light chores today as long as her ankle doesn't pain her and she uses the walking stick...

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 10:39:35 AM »
~updates the log as I get time..rubbing tired but happy eyes to unblur them*

Last night Both Ubar and Amber awoke......Ubar ripped out His IV....which is okay as I was goign to remove it anyways *chuckles*...I gave Him a mug od cold restoritive teato help with dry thraot and wooziness from the valerian and other Meds...I also made sure He ate and drank juice.....I wish Him to stay in the Med wagon another day or two just so I can keep an eye on Him and make sure He is recovering as He shoudl.....I removed Amber's IV as SHe looks a lot healthier not and not dehydrated.....She was not fighting it anymore..though SHe is still resting int he Med wagon so I can keep an eye on Her..though I think She is only stayin becasue SHe wants to keep and eye on FS and Ubar Herself.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005, 12:32:55 PM »
This morning I checked on First Son......I decided it was time the breathign tube came out..so I removed it...keep an eye on His vitals as I did so...I am happy to report He is breathign just fine on His own now....I stitched up the wound in His neck and still have Him hooked to the IV.....but He shoudl awaken this night or ealry tomorrow...He is breathign on His own and His pulse is strong.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2005, 11:01:36 PM »
I removed teh stutures from Strider's shoudelr this night....He can return to full active duty in teh morning...I also spent some time with First Son..He is slowly recovering...btu I think it;s goign to be another week or so before I can release Him.....Ubar;s woudsn are healing like normal...I will remove a few stitches tomorrow and most liekly release Him into Kar's care.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2005, 08:01:54 PM »
I released Ubar from the Med wagon this morning...gave Him permission to work in His Clan wagon as logn as He promsied not to over do it.....I also did Haldir's physcial. First Son sat up for a short period today...He is slowly regaining His strength.....He managed to keep down a bowl of broth....which is a very very good sign.

LM

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2005, 09:49:20 AM »
posted late, please forgive...

On Saturday night (16th) i removed the stitches from Master Haldir's leg and shoulder, both wounds have healed cleanly and He should have no reason to not return to full duties.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2005, 10:38:22 PM »
Haldir

Kailla stomp to his right thigh, arterial damage.  Assessed and repaired.  Tonight willow bark for the pain if need be, stew only.  On the morrow, water or juice with solid foods.  He is restricted for the next week in the med wagon.  No duties whatsoever.  His wound needs to be checked 3 times a day and bandages changed for every check.  Salve applied twice a day.

Raz

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2005, 11:11:43 PM »
Marcus

Treated for a consussion and had hail wounds bandaged.

Raz