Author Topic: update  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Lady Snickers

update
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:14:58 PM »
My mom is home and everything went fine.  she is in pain but that is normal.  but truelly hopes it worked.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 11:04:23 AM »
very good!!!

that is to be expected sis. now just hang in there and follow the prescibed course of action.

thoughts and prayers continue.

:-* ;)

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 02:54:31 PM »
I am making sure My mom follows doctors orders.  she is to use a walker and keep her foot up off the floor.  and she has to keep ice on the knee for the next 24 hours.  I am making sure she is taking all her meds when she is suppose to.  so I am turning into a real good nurse*G*  the only thing that has Me worried right now is tomorrow for I have a foot doctors appoinment and also need to go get My mom's meds and go to the bank and get cigs all tomorrow and there is no one that is able to stay with My mom while I am doing all that.  but I know My mom will stay on the couch while I am gone.  if she does not then I will tie her down next time I have to go somewhere.

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 04:55:27 PM »
*smiles*...am happy to hear everything went well...

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 04:56:49 PM »
Mom's are SUPPOSED to be pains, Mistress....

Least that's what i tell MY kids.... BOL!

~huggles~  Glad to hear things are much better!

~ simply talena

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
talena you are right moms are suppose to be pains in the butts.  and My mom is the worst one out there*G* but this pain is in her knee.  and today the pain is less then what it was yesterday.  so it is starting to look like the surgery did what it was suppose to do*S*

Offline Krul

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 07:17:39 AM »
NOw the fun part starts .....but it's good that it's over and was successful ....*S*

Krul

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 07:51:14 AM »
yeah the fun part starts.  today she gets to start putting some weight of her right leg and then when she feels comfortable with that weight, gets to put more on.  and on Saturday she gets to change the bandage.  so Saturday is going to be fun.