Author Topic: Disturbing news  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Elder

Disturbing news
« on: January 16, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
I have been lured out of lurking mode because of some disturbing news to have reached my ears..  From what I understand there is some
character lurking around going by the name of "VOID"  saying he is of the torturers clan.  From what I understand, he has been inside the black wagon... MY black wagon, with a key given to him by an unreliable source, at best.  One not even of this fine home.   I have also heard that he has attacked certain girls.. tut tut tut.. Void, you obviously know nothing of what it is to be a torturer.   Real torturers strike fear into those about them merely by BEING.  Clever words, images instilled with in minds with out even having to pick up an instrument.  But, when we do it is under an order from our most generous Ubar who provides us with as many souls as deserve and in turn their screams ring out to the great sky in tribute.  Some one that must threaten girls, and attack them proves his worth and manhood to no one, other then his own inflated ego.  Void, you are not recognized by ME as a torturer.  And if you think because you do not see me I do not exist, you are mistaken.. I am every shadow, I am every dark cloud, every face you see, I am all.. and I am none.   I hear everything. As the torturers identity is a secret to all but the glorious Ubar, I could be anyone from the person in the wagon next to you, to someone warming their hands by the fire.. remember this.
 I do not condone what you have done.. You are not an artist, you are not a God, and if I hear of any more of your attempts I will ask favor of the Ubar to give you over to my tender care.  I will pluck your eyeballs one by one from the thickness of your skull like grapes and put them on my shelf with the rest of my collection so that you may always watch and see what a real torturer does..   Oh in closing, the lock on my black wagon is a poison lock if any key that is not the right key is turned in it, or, if any try to break through it, they will find themselves in a most unpleasant situation.  You may wish to consider this when you get a key from a hand other then mine.

Sincerely,
"Elder"