Author Topic: update  (Read 5787 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
update
« on: February 03, 2006, 06:05:46 AM »
kadi has had her pre op tests and everything is all go for the op so far yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 07:00:44 AM »
Keeps you in my prayers

Love JoJo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 11:35:50 AM »
~keeps my fingers crossed for ya hon~...hope everything goes smooth and you are able to again enjoy your life~hugs ya tight~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 01:31:57 PM »
very good kadi.  :)

soon this unpleasant matter should be behind a girl. thoughts and prayers will continue!!! :-* ;)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:09:51 PM »
stay strong sis.. will keep ya in my prayers...
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 05:00:51 AM »
well postman has been no letter saying op is off so kadi goes in tomorrow morning, she will be in camp all night as there is no way she will sleep tonight lol, she loves you all my family and will be thinking of you all as they knock her out, then when kadi is better watch out the pouncer will be back in force hehehehe

kadi the one and only Tuchuks lil pouncer
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Yahira

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 07:28:59 AM »
~hugs~  My prayers and thoughts will be with ya, hon.

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 08:28:28 AM »
sends prayers and love

JoJo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 09:15:03 AM »
*huggers kadi* no worries. *W* :-*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 04:24:00 AM »
kadi is home, they had to remove one of the glands in her neck as the tumor was bigger then they thought they also found 5 more which have been removed, she will know results next week, she has lost the feeling on the left side of her face but the docs are hopefull it will return in time, she is very sore at min but glad to be home, she loves you all

kadi

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 04:27:48 AM »
so very happy you are at home hun.. I know you are well looked after over there.. but think maybe that Mistress Muse woulda been a better healer then the docs there... *hugs ya tight an scrams*
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006, 04:36:15 AM »
WELCOME HOME KADI!!!
i am happy to hear a girl is home. it is unfortunate so many other tumors existed but the good part is they have been removed as well.

it is very possible the feeling will return. i too have had surgical procedures done that were numb for quite some time... but the feeling managed to return. do naught lose hope or feel down.

*huggers*

kadi is loved!!!
 :-* ;)

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 06:47:09 AM »
it is good to hear that you are home kadi.  I had went through having surgery and the numbness after that.  My back to be exact.  right next to My scar is still a little numb and My surgery was 15 years ago.  so the feelings may return sweetie.  90% of the feelins in My back has returned

kelsey

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 06:54:58 AM »
so glad you are home my heart....*hugs ya tight*

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 10:47:13 AM »
*huggggggles Mine and smiles and kisses her cheek*  I am so glad yoru  home kadi girl....and *mutters* damn butchers....I would have been more caferful *nodnod and hugggles*

Love LM