Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 524517 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #1515 on: June 03, 2017, 08:53:19 AM »
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Medi

« Reply #1516 on: June 03, 2017, 11:15:41 AM »
...This REALLY cracked me up... :o

https://youtu.be/jjFGapt328w
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1517 on: June 03, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »
...This one starts with Lancer driving his lorry on his usual daily run... ::)

https://youtu.be/kAIF_cfMOPw
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1518 on: June 03, 2017, 05:31:36 PM »
LOL

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1519 on: June 22, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »
Saw this and IMMEDIATELY thought of Ragnar and prism. Can we say #OUCHTIME?

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.
The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.
She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'
And then the fight started.
OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1520 on: June 22, 2017, 05:02:07 PM »
Yup, and then the fight started.   ;D

Offline Medi

« Reply #1521 on: July 16, 2017, 09:21:42 AM »
...In my younger days, I was a horrible older sister.  I was 4 years older than Jeanne, and should have been an example to her.  Our family would drive to Presidio TX from CA most summers, to visit my Aunts, and so my Mother could visit with friends she had grown up with.  Once I brought my violin along, and played duets with the town Doctor, and told my Mother later what a nice man he was.  She smiled at me, and said...'He shot and killed his best friend in a duel."  I couldn't believe it, and asked the Aunts...they only spoke Spanish, and I was pretty fluent at that time, and they confirmed the story.

Anyway, Jeanne was subject to 'motion sickness'.  I was sitting in the front passenger seat while my Father was driving, and my Mother was sitting in the back seat, and Jeanne was laying on the seat, her head in my Mothers lap, hoarking at times.  We were driving through the desert...nothing to see...and nothing on the radio.  I decided to amuse myself, and would call out..."OMG LOOK AT THAT!"  Jeanne would sit up, and look around...she was in 4th grade at the time...and of course there was nothing to see.  She would begin hoarking again, and I would giggle.  After the third time, my Mother swatted me on the back of the head, and said..."STOP THAT!"  I looked down, pretending to be despondent, but out of the corner of my eye I saw my Father grinning...He needed the amusement, too.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1522 on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:54 PM »
.., .But, as we got older we grew very close.  When I was at College the first two years, I would come home for the Summer.  One summer, my mother and sister had purchased the employees cafeteria at a Macy's in a large Mall.  I helped out, it was a lot of fun.  We would make soup and slice meats the night before, and pack things up and get in early.  We would get deliveries of donuts and stuff, and set them out.  I really enjoyed it, serving the workers was nice...and we could help ourselves.  My sister did tell me..."Don't eat too much, although you aren't being paid." 

Once, as the donuts were being delivered, I set them out, and said...seeing a pastry I had never seen before..."Sis, that looks like a deep fried dog brain" I whispered. She hissed back at me..."NOT SO LOUD!...EVERYONE WILL WANT IT!"

I had to retire to the back room...I was laughing so hard.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1523 on: July 18, 2017, 11:11:49 AM »
...Lancer being invited to a nice dinner party... :o

https://youtu.be/BabsgCQhpu4
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1524 on: July 18, 2017, 09:56:22 PM »
...Izee' at a baby shower...she is totally clueless... ::)

https://youtu.be/-5C6kG57J7Q
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1525 on: July 21, 2017, 10:32:18 AM »
...This is so wrong on so many fronts...but I have to laugh...

https://youtu.be/JVqFkJ3suxQ
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #1526 on: September 05, 2017, 01:45:28 PM »
...Lancer goes on a road trip with Rags...and meets Izee' and a few of her sisters... ::)

https://youtu.be/AByf89Xp0W4
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1527 on: September 05, 2017, 06:05:48 PM »
LOL

;D ;D ;D

Offline Medi

« Reply #1528 on: September 22, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
...This is a horrible joke...not PC...just cracks me up... ;D

When I was a freshman in college, I had a ticket to the 'Food Hall'...and gained 15 pounds...the food was very starchy and heavy in calories...it was a common occurrence...it was referred to as the 'freshman weight gain'...*S*.  I met a 'squid' in the food line, he was on the GI bill and was older than me.  We met for dinner quite often afterwards, and talked about the school and he told me about his experience in the Navy.  He never made a pass at me...he had a serious GF in another city...but sometimes he would drive me in his Corvette to an asian restaurant and we would pig out.  He would tell me serious stories about the Navy, and I always listened.  Once he told me a tale of being in boot camp.  They would get some leave at times.  He said that a recruit showed up late at night, and was on foot, and the guards asked him what happened.  He was totally a mess, clothes torn up, face bruised, and limping...they also asked him where his car was.  He said, "Well, I drove into town, and had dinner, and then my car broke down.  I was holding out my thumb, for help...and a car pulled over, it had four lovely young women it it.  They picked me up...but did not take me back here.  They took me to an apt, and got me drunk, and then raped me and did other things that I can't talk about."  The guards nodded, and let him in, and word spread.  I was astounded, and asked my friend what happened afterwards.  He was totally serious as he had told me the tale...he then grinned...and said...

"The next night, there were 20 recruits trying to hitch a ride on that highway."  I almost blew milk out of my nose...I was laughing so hard!
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1529 on: September 22, 2017, 06:12:26 PM »
LOL