Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410420 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1155 on: January 15, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »
those who need it will be in my prayers and thoughts....

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

rep

« Reply #1156 on: January 25, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »
prayers and positive thoughts to those whom ask outloud and in silence

rep

« Reply #1157 on: January 29, 2009, 09:12:22 AM »
been trying to post to this since yesterday...keep writing then erasing...guess i'm asking for prayers... though a big part of me questions God's existance right now...(my grandbaby is fine)...three month olds are not suppose to go to sleep and never wake up...it wasn't God's will or shouldn't be...she's not better off in Heaven...children belong with their parents...they shouldn't have to wait another four days to confirm it was sids...the family is beyond distraught, parents, grandparents, all that loved her...that poor woman whom was babysitting...please don't tell me they were lucky to have her for three months...my own daughter has every reason to watch her baby sleep all night...i will be scared when i babysit again too...it was my daughter's own cousin that died...it does happen to people you "know" ...there are no reasons...there are no answers...there is no hope for them to grasp on to...yet if i don't believe in God...why do i want to pray for Him to help all of them?...i know none of this makes sense...life doesn't make sense...please don't quote me scripture i'm not ready for that...please just keep that family in your thoughts...

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1158 on: January 29, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »
Myheart goes out to the family & to you kiah. All will be in my thoughts & prayers. This happened to the babies of 2 of my cousins & it makes no sense. May the angels keep watch over your grandbaby.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline ki

« Reply #1159 on: January 29, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »
the family and you are in my thoughts
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

rep

« Reply #1160 on: January 29, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »
thank you both...i was afraid i would be confusing...my grandbaby is fine...it's my ex-brother in law's child that died

Offline Salem

« Reply #1161 on: January 29, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »
Will do, kiah.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1162 on: January 29, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »
Such a heart wrenching thing kiah. my heart goes out to you and those who are most affected. Prayers are being sent ~hugs~
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1163 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »
Consider it done kiah.  :'(

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1164 on: January 29, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
Kiah... I know all to well what you are going through.. and all I will say is take things one day at a time. sometimes one hour at a time.   my best friend and I were do literally on the same day... I gave birth to possum early.... Cory was born on time... Cory was a life changing experience for my friend Leslie. born in October.. we had him only until January 17.... He also was at the sitters... She had just fed him.. changed him... played with him and put him down for a nap.. This sitter was certified in child care and had cared for my children as well.... and He just drifted to sleep... the sitter did all she could... the ems guys did all they could... er staff did everything they could...  after that I don't think I slept at all wondering why it was her child and not mine... all I will say is that you need to take it one day. one step. one painful after after another at a time.   Breath.. and allow yourself to find that place of peace

Shylina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #1165 on: January 30, 2009, 11:56:30 AM »
thank you everyone for praying for them and sharing with me. autopsy was done early and it was an upper respiratory problem and not sids. scary how sick and fast a baby can get. she will be laid to rest tomorrow. they were all flying down for the baptism in febuary and now have flown down for this (daughter wont fly down with her baby nor leave her up here with us). my granddaughter had her regularly scheduled check up today and 'all is fine' but those words don't reassure too much right now. again, thank you and please keep praying for that family. love, kiah

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1166 on: January 30, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »
I completely understand Kiah... and those kind of infections .. no one simply knows...  one thing that I will say....and this is to everyone.. with the wide variety of simple infections  and virus's that are out there. the number one way to combat this is by one simple act.... WASH YOUR HANDS.   most grocery stores now have wipes to wipe down the carts with..  before you eat or drink anything... make certain you have washed your hands before touching around your eyes your nose or your mouth.  and not just a rinse job... soap and water... for at least a minute or two.    I was put in the hospital days after christmas in 2004 simply because I had been exposed to a virus by a customer... I handled garments behind her and most likely she was a carrier.. I had my supper and drinks without hand washing...  because of this.. there is damage to my colon tract and appendix that is permenant and not surgically repairable.  a simple act of washing your hands can prevent alot.

I love you all dearly and don't want to loose one of you.
Shylinas typist
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:35:34 PM by Shylina Marie »
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #1167 on: February 03, 2009, 04:22:19 AM »
That's great advice and reminder Mistress. Everyone please do what you can to stay safe and healthy.

prayers to those in KY and all effected by that ice storm and all that are in need

risky{MTC}

« Reply #1168 on: February 16, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »
risky has head an r/t death in her family her r/t aunt died please pray for her ~wipes tears from her eyes~

Offline ki

« Reply #1169 on: February 16, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »
Prayers are sent for you and your family risky
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..