Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410638 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1455 on: November 05, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »
Family, I need your Prayers..

My Dumbass is taking a ASE cert test tonight and I know I know the material, im just horrible at tests so any good thoughts or prayers my way will be appreciated.. im hoping the third time is the charm...

Alex/Wapike

Done. *S* Just think of the beer after you finish. The test is only the requirememnt to enjoy the beer. The beer is the goal.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1456 on: November 06, 2009, 05:12:53 AM »
-bol at Rags-

Good luck Alex!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1457 on: November 06, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »
Thanks all and the beer is waiting for this weekend with the prime rib and the good friends and the beautiful women I'm taking.     Thanks all I think got it this time
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1458 on: November 06, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmm prime rib... Makes the beer taste even better... ~winks~ Good job, Bro

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1459 on: November 06, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »
i thought that i would share a nice thought with all of you.

the local Blue Star Moms, (i am the Secretary), have been raising money and donations for the troops deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.  i took the afternoon off from my job, and drove to the places, mainly supermarkets, where we had placed collection bins.  they were all overflowing, and, i was handed over $400 in cash by the store managers, along with ramen noodles, baby wipes...(a rifleman, like my son, will explain why those are important), and other useful items.

i thought that you would all like to hear that our troops are being supported.  right now, my normally neat living room is stacked all along the walls with supplies, i have been bringing everything back to my house for several weeks.  this weekend, my husband and i will take everything we collected down to the Church where we Blue Star Moms will sort, and make packages that will be sent to specific Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and others.  we hope that all of those deployed from our area will receive one.

also, please keep all of the wounded in your prayers.  the president of our chapter returned from Germany, her son was wounded, very badly, in Afghanistan, i have posted on him before.  his room was festooned with letters, and other items.  next to him, was a room with another wounded.  this young man had no family, and had no letters or banners on his wall wishing him well.  we are 'adopting' him.  he will no longer feel alone.

be well, Family.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1460 on: November 06, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »
Not a nightly prayer goes by for me without a prayer for all our Armed Forces and their families, past and present.

Offline Medi

« Reply #1461 on: November 08, 2009, 04:37:47 PM »
thank You, M'Lord Ubar.

i am sure that Your positive thoughts and prayers come to all who are in need of them.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1462 on: November 09, 2009, 05:39:22 AM »
The men and women of the Armed Services and their familes are always in my prayers and thoughts and will continue to be.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Medi

« Reply #1463 on: November 10, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »
thank you for your lovely thoughts, hippie.  i am sure that many of our service men and women are sensing them, and feeling comforted.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1464 on: November 11, 2009, 05:59:11 AM »

Never Forget.

**geez. can you TELL I haddn't had my coffee yet?? LEST we Forget**
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 05:34:40 AM by Sarant »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

rep

« Reply #1465 on: November 11, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »
prayers for those in need

~adds a special little one for the 14th victim, the unborn one, of the Fort Hood tragedy~

Offline Kassia

« Reply #1466 on: November 17, 2009, 06:16:23 AM »
Please I need prayers and thoughts for my Oldest son Dusty.  Yes he made it through his acl surgery a few weeks back but yesterday he started complaining more about the pain in his leg.  And after  the phsical therapy we went to his regular doc once more.  He has a build up of fluid .  After painful drawings out they drained it once but fear it is infected.  And in order to cleanit they would have to do another procedure to clean it out...Hes really in a ton of pain and Im worried about him because he not taking it all too well.  Please keep him in your thoughts please.  I will try and keep thing updated

UPDATE:

Just got work the fluid is infected they will be going back in in a few hours..hes on his way to being prepped now

should be about 1/2 hour surgery then he will be in hospital for a few days after
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:48:58 AM by Kassia »

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1467 on: November 17, 2009, 06:21:10 AM »
You and Your son have them Mistress...

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1468 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46:03 AM »
You and your son will both be in my prayers and thoughts. May he have a speedy and full recovery and may you keep your sanity in the process. I know what your son is going through and how he feels and it is not easy. When I was 18 I had fluid drained from my knee many times and had 3 very painful knee surgeries. The pain was so bad I still believe to this day if someone would have given me a gun I would have committed suicide, but both myself and knee are fine today. My mother was both my strength and inspiration during it all so hang in there for him. I will keep the candle lite for both of you.

Peace,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1469 on: November 17, 2009, 02:22:01 PM »
Consider it done.

This too shall pass and all will be as it is meant to be.

*Huggers*