Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410188 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1575 on: March 22, 2010, 05:16:38 PM »
lights a candle for all
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1576 on: March 24, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »
Tomorrow is the first in a series of three lumbar epidural injections, I am not as worried as I was before as I found out I will be sedated.. ~wipes brow~ But come April 1st, not a good day, at least not in my book, but it might have good results, I am going in for a nerve block in my neck... I even know the location, C4-C7, which is probably the cause of the neck, arm, shoulder blade and back pain I have been experiencing for the past 2 weeks...

Just ask to keep me in your thoughts, and will try to post when I get home, but no promises, even though it's a 2 hour drive home, I am more than likely going to be snoozing the entire time... Ray will not be with me, as he has his own pain doc appt that morning...

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1577 on: March 24, 2010, 05:06:31 PM »
Everyone is in thoughts and prayers.  -hugs to Tayrn lots on her upcoming things-

ndndancer

« Reply #1578 on: March 24, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »
*adds to my morning and nightly prayers for those in need*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1579 on: March 25, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »
Always

Offline Taryn

« Reply #1580 on: March 25, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »
Things went...well... ~coughs a bit and twitches~ When the doctor pushed the dye into my spine, there was an abnormality that happened, so he shifted the insertion point to right above my tail bone, and injected the dye into my spine again, and it happened again, that abnormality.. ~sighs as my left leg twitches again~

It seems that there's something blocking the column that it wasn't showing the dye as it was supposed to for a section about 4-6 inches long, also, the needle was placed toward the left side of the spinal column and the dye was accumulating on the right side, the wrong side... So they removed the needle and reinserted it again and the same thing happens, it all pools on the right side... They tried different things to fix the issue, but in the end they injected the medication into my spine and let me tell you this, the pressure I felt in my right leg was intense, it kept trying to cramp and it felt as if an invisible string was pulling my foot toward my head... I was told this is normal, just that the location was the wrong side...

So I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they want to see me in a week or two, and have another MRI done to see what is causing this problem, or just keep the dates of the remaining appointments and hope that what happened this time was a fluke and it works correctly the second time... But it's starting to look more and more like I am truly a mutant, much like Ray.. ~laughs softly~

Other than that, I am tired, but that's to be expected, due to the conscious sedation and not being able to sleep for 8 hours after the procedure to record information in my pain diary, though when I do get to sleep, it has to be sitting up for the next 24 hours after, along with icing it 30 minutes 2 or 3 times a day for 2 days, and not to remove the bandages the cover the needle marks in my back and asscoughcrackcough... But I am up for that, and I am to be helped to the bathroom, as it hurts like hell to walk currently, as I said, the left side is in pain, while I am feeling nothing in my right, though that will change in the next few hours, as the numbing medication wears off...

Am trying to behave, and allowing Ray to take care of me this time around, but damn it, it's hard to do, as I am used to taking care of him, but have only been yelled at once since I have been home... ~grumbles~ Which is sore spot #2.. Only took me an hour to get up there this morning, but 3 hours to get home, and a change of drivers and cars... Got the transportation company I asked not to get, and the owner was my final driver home, who spent nearly all his driving time on his cell phone handset, no wireless or blue tooth for him, as he directed his drivers to pick up various clients all the while...

Ray is on the phone to the main transportation company and bitching about the company that brought me home, though the ride there was nice, only took 1 hour, but the ride home was 3 hours and I went through 2 drivers for the ride home... ~growls~ And no, none of them was the original driver, he was off dealing with other clients, who his boss sent him to get and drive around, instead of sticking around for the 1 1/2 hours til I was done... I had to wait 1 hour for the return driver to get there, after being told it would only be a 15-20 minute wait... The surgery center is also filing a report, as they gave instructions to the driver, who shrugged as he glanced at it and crumpled it up and tossed it in the backseat and took off... But I have seen areas of Wilmington I wish never to see again... the sounds of gun fire is not entertainment as this driver thought it was, and said it was kids letting off steam... ~RME~

~heads off to do more ice on my lower back and coughasscrackcough where the injections were done and try to get an hour of sleep in there somewhere~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1581 on: March 25, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »
-sends best of wishes, snugs to Tayrn-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1582 on: March 27, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
My heart goes out to you, Taryn, and I will keep you in my thoughts and send you my prayers.  In my line of work, I see a lot of people with low back pain and radicular symptoms, and know that there are few other conditions that can be so challenging.  Stay strong, and know that you have so many here at Webmaze that truly care for you, and your well-being.

Medi
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1583 on: April 01, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »
Please keep kadi's RT Master in your prayers.

Kadi just asked me to post this. Her Master is in the hospital after having an heart attack. Initial tests show alot of cardiac damage.

More tests to follow.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1584 on: April 02, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »
Yes, my heart sister, my prayers are out for you and your Master.  I heard the news tonight, and said a rosary for you before I went to sleep.  Please be strong, my heart.

Medi/Pauline
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #1585 on: April 02, 2010, 04:47:32 AM »
prayers for kadi and her RT Master
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1586 on: April 02, 2010, 04:59:10 AM »
My prayers and thoughtas are with kadi and her RT Master. *Lights a candle for them*

Peace,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1587 on: April 02, 2010, 07:39:23 AM »
Thoughts and prayers sent from this end as well
OOC - Rick

Offline Taryn

« Reply #1588 on: April 02, 2010, 08:42:25 AM »
kadibear, you and your Master are in my thoughts and prayers... ~sends a ton upon a ton of huggggggggggggggggggggggles your way~

ndndancer

« Reply #1589 on: April 02, 2010, 09:15:08 AM »
oh my.... *sends renewed prayers for kadi and her Master*