Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410281 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1830 on: January 31, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »
OWIES!!!

Color it done sis. I have a nail gun, and I am sure Gordon can find some threaded stainless rod. He and I could fix you up sis!!! Of that fails, there is always duct tape and coathangers.

*Huggers*  :'( :-* :-* :-*

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1831 on: January 31, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »
yes I am alive and well and battling..  The issues are multiple and trying on my paitence and nerves.  I've had a antibiotic resistant bacteria urinary tract infection.  after 4 rounds of antibiotics we finally have gotten it dealt with... however this leads to another issue. Where is the bacteria coming from.  it is believed there may be a pin hole in the mix some where.   Throw on top of that I have strangulated ovarian cysts. and a few other things that aren't that note worthy.... I found out today they will be putting me under sedation to do the EGD, ( scope to look at my stomach, esophogus, and the opening area of the intestine.  Good thing.. would have hated to castrate a person while they are shoving something down my throat..... Mammagram is also coming up. ya me....  So yea.... prayers could be used... alot of them.   and No Rags I won't kill you this time....
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1832 on: February 01, 2011, 03:29:39 AM »
Egawds sis....

Will do. *Huggers*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1833 on: February 01, 2011, 04:08:38 AM »
adds the Mistresses to my thoughts and prayers...

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1834 on: February 01, 2011, 05:13:27 AM »
You are in thoughts and prayers sis. 

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1835 on: February 02, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
Progress Report-

The doctor said...In a perfect world (translated, if you had insurance) we would definitely put plates and pins in your ankle.  However, I think we can accomplish the same goal with a cast, but it will take twice as long.  It was so swollen, they couldn't put the cast on, so I'm in a hard splint until next Wednesday.  Abso-fucking-lutely NOOOO weight bearing for at least the next 5 weeks and then 6 to 8 weeks of boot and crutches.  Then he sent me home WITHOUT crutches and told me to go to a medical supply store and rent or buy some.  Luckily, we have friends who have been able to come up with a wheelchair and a walker.  *sigh*....I HATE not being in control of my life, but camping out in the recliner and being waited on literally hand and foot DOES have it's good points..*LOL* 

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1836 on: February 02, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
holy smokes! well, You've never been One to do anything half assed  ;D

hopefully You heal up and don't kill/maim anyone too badly....

sending You and Yours extra prayers and good thoughts~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1837 on: February 02, 2011, 05:35:30 PM »
lights a candle for those in need
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1838 on: February 02, 2011, 06:17:48 PM »
Be well, Night Storm, it sounds like you have many around you who will help you. May you quickly heal.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1839 on: February 03, 2011, 05:14:11 AM »
You have...Still....my thoughts and prayers.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1840 on: February 03, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
Wish you the best in the grueling recovery.  :-\
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1841 on: February 10, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »
I would like to ask for prayers for the Carroll family.  The father, James Carroll, is my daughter's assistant princpal at her school and they just lost their son Monday.  US Army Sgt Patrick Ryan Carroll was killed by an IED in the line of duty in Afghanistan while on patrol.  My daughter said that Mr Carroll took it really hard and left immediately to return to where his family is from in Ohio.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1842 on: February 10, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »
I will pass on the message to my Blue Star Moms group, Merci.  We mourn, and honor, all those who have made the supreme sacrifice for us, and their families.  I will also add the Carroll family to my daily prayers.  I am so sorry to hear that they have joined the Gold Star Moms group...that is a family that all of we military families honor, but never want to join.  *wipes tears*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1843 on: February 11, 2011, 05:09:50 AM »
Done.  :'(

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1844 on: February 22, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
i hate to ask this but....i am having to go on March the 1st to have a complete historyrectumy (sp) and i need your prayers and good thoughts.. i will have to stay in the hospital over night...then i will get to come home to start my healing... i will miss everyone and will be back on line as soon as i can.. loves all of you.. leaves hugs and kisses to those who wants them

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.