Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410196 times)

Offline ke'tharn

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1875 on: March 06, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
i add my thoughts and prayers to those already sent out. i wish flame a speedy and good recovery, and Mistress the strength needed to carry through. it is good to see that flame has Someone who takes care of her, like You do. i wish Y/you both that things will improve soon!

ke'tharn / andy

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1876 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
I am adding special prayers for you and flame, Nightstorm...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1877 on: March 07, 2011, 12:44:18 PM »
i am home feeling much better. still has to take it easy for the next couple of days..i am very sore and it hurts to walk and cough... but other then that i should be back into the room shortly...thanks for your prayers and thoughts..you are the only family besides Mistress NS and Gordon that i have.. and it means so much to me reading all the post...ok i am getting tired so i am going to go and check my email and then go laydown somemore.. hopefully talk to you soon.. leaves hugs and kisses to those who wants them...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1878 on: March 07, 2011, 01:19:37 PM »
-takes one of each n returns them-...relief! Take it easy flame. Still keepin you in my thoughts..-s-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1879 on: March 07, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
no over doing it now flame :)

so glad to hear you're healing up.!! now, just take care of  you and we'll keep sending you all the love, thoughts and prayers you can stand :-*

~snugs soft~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1880 on: March 07, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »
Take it easy and don't overdo yourself.  It is wonderful to hear you are home again.  -hugs-

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1881 on: March 15, 2011, 01:39:18 PM »
I went to the doctor last Wednesday and was told no weight-bearing until at least April 22.  Not exactly the news I had wanted.  This really really sucks!  I don't do invalid well.  Please keep me in your prayers.  Three days after I broke my ankle, I was called about a job....and the last I heard, it's still open.  I don't wish anyone else ill...but I really do want that job!!!  I was told to come in as soon as I can climb steps (the only thing keeping me from the job now).   Soooo as soon as I can put weight on the ankle........

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1882 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:14 PM »
can i ask for prayers for a friend of mine who lost his 9 year old daughter last night to a heart attack
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1883 on: March 15, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »
-leaves a hug for NS-..

9? -looks down and falls silent, respectfully-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1884 on: March 15, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »
NS, you are in still in thoughts and prayers, you never left them.  they will continue to come your way.

oh kadi..  I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss.  thoughts and prayers are with that family.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1885 on: March 15, 2011, 07:37:48 PM »
as always my thoughts and prayers are with those who need them.

I'd like to ask for a few prayers - thoughts - wishes - for my own family right now.
Things could be better and a little help would be appreciated. Thanks
~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1886 on: March 15, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »
lights a candle
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1887 on: March 15, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »
Adds Sidona' family, Nightstorm, and kadi's friend to my daily prayers.  Oh my, age 9, what can one say.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1888 on: March 17, 2011, 06:02:35 AM »
Done for all.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1889 on: March 17, 2011, 06:10:36 AM »
What gets into a mans head to take his two kids and drop them off at his mothers house, then go to his fiancee's house...kill her 9 and 6 year old in front of her then kill her before killing himself?

*just shakes head*

The woman wasnt a friend persay, but her younger brothers I know.  If there are a few prayers out there, keep some out for both families.

Raz