Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410182 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1935 on: May 10, 2011, 02:14:49 PM »
Just returned from court. Just wanted to say 'thank you!' to anyone who'd had me in their thoughts. Everything went perfectly well, and yea...-exhales relief-

-leaves my True a tight hug, and a gentle one for Shy-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Serinna

« Reply #1936 on: May 17, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
I want to ask for prayers to be sent for a cousin that our family has recently lost and to make a plea... We lost Our beautiful Gigi yesterday(5-16-11) morning when the doctors removed her from life support. she had suffered severe brain trauma that could not be repaired through surgery.

the next time You get into a car, whether You are the driver or a passenger, please, watch out for people on motorcycles because You never know if/when they are watching out for You... My cousin's life was taken by a guy on a motorcycle that tried to go around her on the shoulder, clipped the front of the car somewhere and when her husband tried to swerve to miss, they went into the median... PLEASE... dont drive just for Yourselves... drive for everyone else too cuz more than likely, they arent paying attention
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:11:31 PM by Serinna »
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

kiahMTC

« Reply #1937 on: May 18, 2011, 03:20:32 AM »
~prayers for all in need~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1938 on: May 18, 2011, 05:31:43 AM »
Thoughts and prayers to those who need them.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1939 on: May 18, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »
Done sis. My condolences.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1940 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »
lights a candle for them n need
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1941 on: May 20, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
My sister has been home a week, in fact, she posted on her Facebook account saying she thought she was only in the hospital for a week, not half a month. That's how bad things got, plus I have learned that if she hadn't been transferred to the other hospital by the next day, I would more than likely be flying home for her funeral. I saw a picture of what she looked like before her surgery, as well as after, and she looked like she was extremely pregnant about to give birth, that is how swollen her stomach was, though now, the swelling is going down, but the day she got home, a neighbor asked when she was due, as she still looked about 6 months pregnant.

Now, I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should post anything, as most of you know I don't like to post much about family issues, but I have come to the conclusion that the more thoughts and prayers that are given out to one person that things can happen. So I am going to ask you, my family, to add Ray's mom to your thoughts and prayers. We don't know the full story, as Ray only got a snippet of what was happening, but it seems his mom went in for surgery on her neck, and during the surgery, the doctors believe she had a small stroke. She is currently in a nursing home, or something like that, she claims she's fully paralyzed on her left side, and from what we are to understand, from what his brother told Ray on Mother's Day, she isn't doing very well. Her spirits are low and the will to live is nearly gone. I believe I have mentioned her to Rags, and Sarant a few times, about what she has been going through in the past 10 yrs or so, but it is hurting Ray beyond belief, he would love to go down to Florida and see his mom, but there are somethings that are in the way of that, mostly due to her not wanting her children to see her like she is right now.

Ray is going to call his brother tomorrow when we know he will be home, and find out what exactly is going on, and why she's in this home, when she could be at her house. Though we have an idea that her soon to be ex-husband is not conductive to her coming home, but at least we know that his mother has been going to see her everyday, making sure she's being taken care of and all that stuff. So at least one person in that family cares. I will try to keep you all updated on what we learn, but please, add her to your thoughts and prayers, she needs all the help she can get, because I really do not think Ray can handle losing his mother, not right now.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1942 on: May 20, 2011, 06:35:39 AM »
Consider it done sis.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1943 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:52 AM »
Done as well True.

If you need to talk, you know the #.  :)
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1944 on: May 20, 2011, 01:15:38 PM »
Consider it done sis.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1945 on: May 22, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »
I don't know where to put this, but I am hoping this is the right place. A couple of tornadoes touched down in Minneapolis, MN this afternoon, mostly in the Northwestern and Northern areas of the Twin City. I do not know if Dylan is in one of those cities still or not, but I am hoping it's not and that he's safe and sound. Please extend your thoughts and prayers to those affected as well, as I have a few other friends who live in the area, and I haven't heard from them yet either.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1946 on: May 22, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »
My son is home safe. Thank you Rags and Merc.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:13:10 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1947 on: May 22, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »
Done sis...

Done kiah.

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1948 on: May 23, 2011, 05:03:43 AM »
Thoughts and prayers to those in need.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1949 on: June 01, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
I know I haven't been here. I'm asking for prayers anyway.
Two separate tornadoes have gone thru my parents town today.
Actual touch downs and long lived tornadoes in Massachusetts.
They have been many across the state and still some on the ground as I type this.
We had specific tornado warnings for our town too but only got bad thunderstorms (and biggest hail I have personally witnessed)
More storm cells are still forming that may take another one over my parents town yet again.
I have called their police department (non emergency #)
They told me their building (over 55 townhouses) is okay but have no power.
Until I hear from them I am going to be crawling the walls.
I want to drive there but roads are impassable between them and me.
Crazy how half hour away can feel like a world sometimes.
(Cant get them by cell. Mine didn't work during my own tornado warning in my town)
Please keep them in mind and all those in harms way.
I know I'm a pain in the ass but my parents are wonderful people.
Thank you

Update 9:37pm
Heard from parents. They are okay. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:37:52 PM by kiah{MTC} »