Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409291 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2005, 08:52:21 PM »
weekends suck and so do hospitals, but that's where I am heading back to either tonight or tomorrow.... love you all

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2005, 09:47:11 PM »
thoughts and prayers.

get'er done sis!!!

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2005, 08:01:19 AM »
keeps sendin good thoughts for ya Mistress.. will light extra candles for ya also.....
duckie rules

Offline Yahira

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2005, 10:38:31 AM »
I need to ask that my babies, as well as my fiance and myself, are kept in your thoughts and your prayers.. 

See, the babies are getting a bit too anxious to make their arrival..  While my preterm labor symptoms have not been as severe as they could be, I've now been in the hospital twice for it, and I'm under a LOT of restrictions because of it..  Other than this problem, I am doing ok..  I have absolutely no energy, because of the anemia and the very low blood sugar, but I can deal with that..  I do eat and the babies are above average in their size, but they are basically taking everything and they are kicking my ass..

I know that he'd hyperventilate if he knew I was telling this part, but that's ok..  Now that I am basically out of commission when it comes to doing much of anything, it leaves my finace to take care of everything..  He's getting to take care of the majority of things with the kids, he's dealing with all of the household stuff, he's having to deal with taking care of me as far as doctors and such, he's having to take care of our upcoming move into the new house, and he's still dealing with his own very hectic work schedule..  He's doing a great job, but for a man who had been single with no children until me, it's a major adjustment!  He's just got so much to handle right now, and so much of it is brand new for him, I just worry..

Please, just keep us in your thoughts and in your prayers..  for the babies to stay where they are and be more patient (GOD help us all if they are like me.. ), for my fiance with everything that this is placing upon his shoulders..  for the doctors, so that I don't kill them when they piss me off..  and then for me, because I'm having a very hard time right now..

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2005, 11:45:38 AM »
yaya know that veronica will go to the temple and lit many of candles she can
and beg the Gods to give You the strengt to be stronger and healtier.. and to the babies that patience they must have to so when ready  they can come in this wolrd and ejoy all the beauty it have to offer..
you are in this one  toughts and heart

love
veronica

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2005, 04:07:04 PM »
consider it done yaya. :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2005, 10:05:34 PM »
you, those stubborn babies, and your fiance are in my thoughts and prayers hon.... :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2005, 06:28:19 AM »
will lite some candles for you hun.. and will have a talk with the angels to watch over your two cause you know they is gonna be just like you.. stubburn and all.. *grins*.. leavin ya really big hugs.. your mother hen sister..
chanz
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2005, 09:08:18 AM »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Claudia

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2005, 11:44:45 AM »
Adds everyone who is in need to my thoughts.  :-*
aka Savinella

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2005, 05:28:43 PM »
Apparently, Ragnar is way too busy worrying about E/everyone else to worry about Himself.  He's in the hospital (doesn't know whole story just yet).  You're in my prayers always!

Yetu

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2005, 07:54:52 PM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to A/all that need/want them

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2005, 06:11:27 AM »
Master chanz will send lotsa positive thoughts for ya to be well very soon.. also will keep you in her prayers each day...
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2005, 06:49:24 AM »
~adds Master Ubar and woobie to her nightly prayers...along with the caregivers of Master Ubar~
hope You get better soon Master

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2005, 10:19:23 AM »
Master she prays that You get better soon
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..