Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407314 times)

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2505 on: June 07, 2016, 11:37:31 AM »
Done, and will continue to do so.
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2506 on: June 14, 2016, 05:53:53 PM »
Please send thoughts and prayers out for Serinna.

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #2507 on: June 15, 2016, 06:23:04 AM »
A few prayers not only on behalf of myself but also my sister.

For me as my legs are still swelling up and my tight toe where they removed be toenail is still aching from time to time.

for my sister as she is pregnant. Yes, #ImGonnaBeAnUncle! she is about 20 weeks along, and they do not want to know the baby's gender until delivery.

OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2508 on: June 15, 2016, 10:14:01 AM »
Will do Rick!!!!!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2509 on: June 28, 2016, 05:55:12 PM »
You know getting older sucks.   It seems like no matter what we do or how hard we try  things just blindside us.  After battling my way through my job for over a year now.  my body just will no longer to keep doing what I have been for work.  I had a visit to the va hospital last Wednesday and after testing  I was informed that the right knee that took the worst of the damage 29 years ago is degenerating.  the left knee is trying to do most of the weight bearing right now but it too is becoming painful.   so I have been forced to make the decision to give up a job that I love.   We are filing for an upgrade in disability through the va, but you know how long that takes.   I have a job interview thursday at 10 am for a position in the vendor payables dept at the corp office.   This would be a monday  thru friday job at a desk in a cube inside a building.  ( if i get it will have to hang up plains pics so I don't lose my tuchuk mind).   Nick is still recovering from his bout of Shingles.  which here lately is more often termed the march of the billion fire ants over my head..   I know I have been absent a great deal.  but if you can take a moment to lift us in prayer and even more so pray for that job to come through.  its needed desperately
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #2510 on: June 29, 2016, 03:16:19 PM »
Sending prayers and positive vibes to all those Tuchuk's in need.
with love, jade

With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2511 on: June 29, 2016, 05:37:29 PM »
Always sis

:'( :-* :-*

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2512 on: June 30, 2016, 05:33:25 PM »
...Sending Healing Thoughts and Prayers to you and yours, Shy.  A change of careers can be nice, I have had 6 so far in my life.  I will be seeking a new one in a few months, my Hubby and I are moving to Kansas.  *S*  I will be looking for a new job that I will be eager to wake up for each morning.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2513 on: July 01, 2016, 02:07:38 PM »
The Job did not come through but I was told that there is another position that will come open at the end of the month that they would consider me for.  the knee is still swelling and I am trying to be good and stay off of it as much as I can but that too is an annoyance since I am an active person.  right now even cleaning house is a test of my abilities.
please continue to pray that God will present the right job at the right time and I can actually be happy doing whatever lands in my lap.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2514 on: July 02, 2016, 01:25:46 PM »
...Sending you prayers and healing thoughts, Sis...something will come through...*S*...I told my hubby that when we move to Kansas that I will not be able to practice Law or Accounting...and I would probably end up flipping burgers.  He cracked up and said..."Make sure that you 'Supersize' every order...*G*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2515 on: July 14, 2016, 02:20:55 PM »
finally got something to go right.  mri is being scheduled for within the next 7 days.  they believe there is a tear possibly in the acl.   either way the mri gives them the info they need to start getting me straight.  bad news is still no meds that i can take that are not a narcotic.  so I'm battling pain  with out the use of meds.  so a prayer that I don't go Tuchuk on anyone and take a couple heads.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2516 on: July 18, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »
Hang in there sis  :'(

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #2517 on: July 19, 2016, 11:20:56 PM »
Thoughts and prayers for those who are in need.
~*~~*~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2518 on: July 20, 2016, 06:16:17 PM »
Please keep our daughter and soon to be born grandchild in your prayers...( 8.5 cm dialated as of 6 pm tonight) this has been a long and frustrating pregnancy 43 weeks this weeks...they finally tried to break the membrane yesterday then again today....
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2519 on: July 20, 2016, 06:29:33 PM »
Will do.

:-*