Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407145 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2520 on: July 20, 2016, 06:29:53 PM »
will keep her  and the baby ... all the family in my prayers..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2521 on: October 25, 2016, 06:01:20 PM »
well... Here we are  yet  again.   something  with  the plumbing of His heart still isn't right.  so next wed  we will do an echo at 8 am.  and a heart cath at 11 am. so yea. Gonna ask for more Knee mail.    This old battle  axe  of a  Tuchuk Woman  is  getting tired.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2522 on: October 26, 2016, 08:34:04 AM »
...Sending you and yours healing prayers and thoughts, Shy...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2523 on: October 26, 2016, 05:39:51 PM »
Hang in there sis. Knee mail on the way for you both.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2524 on: October 28, 2016, 10:06:15 AM »
 i  usually do not ask for anything... but i have a friend that is only 3 years younger then me...we grew up togather...he is like a brother to  me...and he was in a accendent ...here is what happen

as many of you know on fiday afternoon he started heading up the mountain For the start of elk season. About 4:30 pm, they hit some shale rock on the trail. Something spooked the horse in front of him and his horse slid back on the shale, lost its footing and they started rolling down the mountain together. He remembers the horse rolling over him 3 or 4 times before he came to rest a couple hundred yards below the trail. He spent the night on the mountain and was picked up in a US Army apache helicopter the next morning. He ultimately made it here to UNM Medical Center Saturday night. He left leg is broke in a few places below the knee. He is currently in pre-op to make sure there are no vascular issues with his broken leg, but other than that he is bruised up. I was able to jump on a plane and got here about midnight and he has been conscious and talking and in is good spirits. Unfortunately, early reports say his trail companion was not as lucky and never made it off the mountain. please pray for #onetoughhombre to have a speedy rrecovery because he wants to be on the mountain for opening day next year.

Baylor Hospital and Rehab has accepted. However, BCBS will not pay for the transfer because Dr Jones in Dallas wants him to go to Baylor Rehab for two days first to ensure swelling is down before they put him back into the hospital for surgery. We can appeal but will take time and delay the first surgery that all have said needs to happen next week.
I have contacted Grace on Wings and am awaiting a response to see if they can help, we have to pay for fuel, insurance, etc if we go that route. Waiting on costs. We are exploring other transportation options but all are out of pocket expenses at this point.

please keep him and his family in your prayers and thoughs... sad to say the horse did not make it...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2525 on: October 28, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »
 i just read that  all his friends on facebook is pulling togather and has started a donates  link to help him pay for the flight from New Mexico to Texas...and money is pouring in  so that is a step in the right direction

$1,115 of $12.5k goal

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2526 on: November 03, 2016, 07:15:45 PM »
if any one is instread  Tom is doing better and has  gotten the  ride he needs.. still collecting the money  for it.. (and  i am NOT asking for any just put it up there to  tell how much he needed..)  i am just sorry that i lied to him.. i told him i was putting him on a good prayer and thoughts group.. but  i see that i was soooooo wrong... i see where i am at... i will not ask for any more prayers  or thoughts for my close family or friends.. thank you so much Tuchuk

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #2527 on: November 04, 2016, 05:18:05 PM »
my goodness! that's a little harsh, isn't it flame?

Just cause I didn't post my intent to pray for your friend does not mean I didn't pray for him!

It also does not mean you are at the bottom of the list here in Tuchuk!

I'm going to mark this one down to a bad day and hope you get to feeling happier soon.
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2528 on: November 04, 2016, 05:44:47 PM »
if any one is instread  Tom is doing better and has  gotten the  ride he needs.. still collecting the money  for it.. (and  i am NOT asking for any just put it up there to  tell how much he needed..)  i am just sorry that i lied to him.. i told him i was putting him on a good prayer and thoughts group.. but  i see that i was soooooo wrong... i see where i am at... i will not ask for any more prayers  or thoughts for my close family or friends.. thank you so much Tuchuk

Highly uncalled for. Most tend to post replies for known family and friends here. Because no reply is made for those not likely to read our board does not mean needs are not addressed in thoughts and kneemails.

I had thought better of you.

I see I was mistaken.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #2529 on: November 04, 2016, 05:47:37 PM »
Oh I forgot to say I am glad he got his ride, and I will continue to pray for him.
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2530 on: December 03, 2016, 05:46:56 PM »
I have learned Lilli has had to assist her brother with a medical emergency. She will return when this crisis has passed. Keep them in thoughts and prayers.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2531 on: December 16, 2016, 11:16:33 PM »
Thoughts and prayers go out for Buddha and his Family.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2532 on: December 17, 2016, 10:22:44 PM »
Thoughts and prayers go out to Snickers, Torok and their family.

Offline Melanie

« Reply #2533 on: December 21, 2016, 01:35:32 PM »
Know that I troll and keep the fams in my thoughts and well wishes for all..

siren

« Reply #2534 on: December 22, 2016, 09:19:41 AM »
I just found this thread, but please know, i do pray for all who ask of it, and many times, when they don't.  Each who i've seen on here are in my prayers, i truly believe they go a long ways.

Blessings to all who need them, or wish them, i do hope that each who needed the prayers, have felt the comfort they bring. *hugs* to any who need them.