Author Topic: Thin blood flaw  (Read 2990 times)

Sands

Thin blood flaw
« on: July 29, 2006, 05:33:31 PM »
Thin Blood (4-pt. flaw) Your blood is thin, weak and does not sustain you well. All blood point costs are doubled (e. g., using blood-related Disciplines or healing damage), and you are unable to create a blood bond. Furthermore, efforts to sire other vampires succeed only 20% of the time.

no mention on how it would affect the ghouling process....

thoughts?

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Thin blood flaw
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 08:12:52 PM »
would think that thin blood would not help the ghoul as well as if it came from a normal vampire.. with the success rate on siring another is extremely low, the chances of creating that blood bond with your ghoul would be lower, I think... geez, it's been awhile since I have discussed this... but I remember the ones I used to hang out with when we played table top was if you had that flaw, you couldn't ghoul anyone as it probably wouldn't pan out right... ~chuckles~

Sands

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »
Thanks Taryn...

was discussing this earlier on q with another....

say the ghouling process was to take (three times of drinking the blood of the same vampire)....by some chance....
as the domitor...you have to continue feeding that ghoul once a month to keep it as a ghoul...
so say after it is ghouled...but then a once a month feeding doesnt work....you have a ghoul reverting back to full mortal....with some knowledge of vampires...
dangerous situation...a masq breaker

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 08:54:40 PM »
yes there is that as well.. I would think the vampire would be able to tell if his/her ghoul would be reverting back as the blood wasn't working as it should and would have to either kill or bring them over to keep the masq alive..

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 10:09:13 PM »
A thin blooded Vampire cannot create a blood bond at all, and ghouls are humans who are blood bound to a vampire.  I would have to say that the ghoul would be an incredibly weak ghoul, (if it were to happen) and even if the ghoul were created, then that ghoul would not be blood bound to it's domitor, creating a very dangerous situation fro the Domitor of said ghoul, as they normally ghoul to maintain a loyal contigent of servants to have their wants felt and heard during the day.  Just a thought.