Author Topic: Sabotage  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Sabotage
« on: August 13, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »
earlier this day I was asked to see to Kelseys Wagon. delilah was also working on the back, greasing an whatnot. while replacing the front right wheel dee told Me that the thralls assigned to oversee that wagon on migration were splinter and knothead.  everything back there looked to be in bad shape. they had not been greasing and taking care of it. it appears the thrall I killed and Kelsey killed were friends of these two.
I mistook them for Kelseys thralls but She told Me otherwise. apparently they had showed up when We started migrating.  Me and an ASKARI both went in to see how they acted. instead they attacked Us from the back. I sliced the back of knothead's left thigh, and broke the left knee of splinter. (if I have the names mixed up, I'm sorry!) there is a possibility there are more than those four, the two that were killed, and the two I wounded.  I had asked that the Outriders be on alert for any stray thralls that are wandering too far from Camp.

That being brought to attention, I ask that everyone check their wagons to make sure all is well!
if it isn't it is either more or not. the plains bring enough danger, please keep aware!

-Teg

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.