Realms > Realms General Discussions

Where have all the former SFD and maze chatters from years past gone?

(1/14) > >>

Mermie:
Over the last month or so, i have stuck my head in to see who might still be around...and, sadly, don't seem to see folks i knew from years past....

....in particular, where have all the former SFD chatters gone? Have all disappeared it seems!

Even maze F/folks from years past don't seem to be around....and, unfortunately, the place has been empty most times i have stuck my head in......

Mermie/Mermaid

trisha ann:
MERMIE!!!!!!

*SPLASH*

We're all just giving you a chance to get caught up!! 

::)

aimee:
Hey girlie!
I just answered your PM  ;)

but ta is right - we've all been waiting for you to catch up on all the reading of posts. *chuckles*...  boy, that sure does bring back some sweet memories of years on by.

Next time I see you in a room, and I'm on-line, I will certainly come in and catch up with you; it's been too long.

Maybe you'd like to promote yourself for " An evening with... MERMIE!"  I'm sure we can get some of the old gang to turn out to greet you.  *s*  Think about it...

xo,
aimee

Mermie:
Hey trisha ann! *big smile and a hug*

Damn, it's good to see someone i actually know! (i can say "damn" here, right? LOL)....

....i guess my legacy will always consist of not keeping up in chat conversations, eh? *warm smile*

How the heck are you?  Where has everyone gone? Guess they have a real life, now??  Gotta work on getting one of those, myself!  *laughing* 

i truly hope you are doing well and will continue to stick my head (tail?) in...and maybe I'll get lucky enough to cross chatting paths with you?

Mermie/Mermaid

Mermie:
aimee! *big hug*

Was going to respond to your post earlier but crashed (you know computers and water and how they don't mix!) Yep, got the PM and responded...

Guess this girl actually needs to go into a room instead of just checking the who chat, eh? Not that there is much time for chatting...but just missing some of the folks from days gone by....(another era, it seems, doesn't it?)

Would LOVE...absolutely LOVE to be able to get some of the old group together for old time's sake....not sure if it would work due to this girl's schedule, which is not her own these days *smiles*, but might be worth a shot?

Not exactly sure how this message board works...or how to do PM's...when this girl responded to your PM...was that in PM, too! Sure hope so! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version