Author Topic: Ohio Chat Gathering 2007!!!  (Read 35482 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Ohio Chat Gathering!!!
« Reply #270 on: September 02, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »
Title: Re: The Quotes of Gathering 2007
Post by: Jay's Heather on July 18, 2007, 02:42:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Association:  Butt Sex.  Gnomes.  Alaska.  Butt Sex.

Seeing Papa do the Cabbage Patch to his special theme song - "Ya'll Gon' Make Me Lose My Mind."

Me getting my dance thing on with Mal.

Teg and I bequeathing the special step to Sah and Alex.

Watching Teg get absolutely plastered on Friday night and the personal satisfaction of knowing that I got him that way - especially when he did the world's slowest evasion of Char's evil pokey-finger and ended up flat on his back, giggling up at the porch ceiling! And then me doing a splendid rendition of Bill Cosby's "Oh, toilet bowl" skit.

There will be more when my brain actually sorts things out!  I swear, I'm still getting pounded by post-vacationitis!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by: Tegutai on July 18, 2007, 03:18:58 PM

Me: There's Gnomes in there? Holy Shit!

woobie: no, not shit, gnomes.

heh heh heh ;D

Post by: Tegutai on July 18, 2007, 09:03:05 PM

That's what I keep trying to tell everyone, but they don't believe Me!

Post by: flame{NS} on July 18, 2007, 09:39:12 PM

yes loved watching Master Teg Friday night was fun...  but then again it was a fun weekend.. love every moment of it.. and yes i still remember what happen.. i was not that far gone but very close to it LOL

Post by: Jay's Heather on July 18, 2007, 10:22:00 PM

Oh, oh - another great memory: when Cap'n Bjorin tried dunking me a second time, and HE was the one to go down. -grins-  ('Course, then he got me back by twisting an arm behind my back, spinning me around, and dunking me face-first, but it was worth it!)

Post by: Kitya on July 19, 2007, 09:17:43 AM

Lil at Breakfast: So IS that goat cheese and field grown tomatoes in there?

Me at Breakfast: Coffee.. must have coffffeeeee.... just bring us the whole carafe!

talena and Lil looking at Death in my Discworld book: Ooohhhh pretty!

And of course Lil stealing coffee creamers from all the other tables, cuz it's way more fun than asking for more from the waitress.

Post by: DaPaleOne on July 20, 2007, 12:10:40 AM

great the only thing i get known for is ..."jon room now"...sheesh i said more than that..lol...and ya'll are forgetting the hentai tentacle sex..for shame...not to mention lure reaaranging all of the carefully arranged jelly packs to irratate Raz..lol...and my all time fav quote..right after Raz tosses him up into the air.."no i really don wanna get thrown on the roof this time just lift me up"...oh and jon running a protective pattern around Raz to keep Teg from hugging him...lol..and in the process making him dizzy...ahh the memories...and all i will be known for is..jon room..lol

Post by: RAGNAR on July 20, 2007, 03:15:50 AM

Or Jon trying to return to the womb when greeting by a very large and hairy Rags. LOL

Post by: prism {*RgR*1*} on July 20, 2007, 03:22:08 AM

gee Mal ... my favorites from you were..

Raz and woobie :  5 second rule.. pick up that cookie!
Mal:  THERE IS NOOOO 5 second rule with my son!  Jon, do NOT eat that cookie, put it back on the ground!

and at breakfast:

Jon, don't put that in your mouth, you don't know who's been sucking on it!

LOL

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #271 on: September 02, 2007, 09:31:42 PM »
Post by: familure{AD/TD} on July 20, 2007, 03:34:10 AM

my favorite quote....happened in the middle of the night, soaking wet, holding a water balloon, looking at an exasperated Raz, and laughing when he asked "do you ever stop?"  the answer..."nope" followed by more laughter and the breaking of said water balloon on his back.

Post by: Sahara on July 20, 2007, 05:04:15 AM

ok lure had to remind me of exactly how this conversation went down...my memory was a bit...uh...er...fuzzy at the moment...

Raz points to me and says "you're glowing"
I look at my phone (which happened to be strategically placed between my legs) and said "Of course, I have a super coochie"

Terran and his lack of need for words was pretty cool...no "Jon get in the room" or "Jon get on the bed" necessary...a twist of the hand and a pointing of the finger sent said child running...You are my hero!!!

oh, and thanks for the step dee n' Teg!!!  so far it's worked equally as well!  *does a happy snoopy dance*

Post by: Jay's Heather on July 20, 2007, 12:51:03 PM

Hee!  Barnett's may look like a semi-seedy motel on the surface, but it is actually a powerful love zone! -grins- Slab-o'-Granite mattresses and shower doors that won't close cannot detract from the force that is the Magical Hook-Up Step! LOL (And it can't hurt that woobies has a bliiiiiinging wand.)

Other memories: 

Rags responding to being woken up by the sound of the neighbor kid rhythmically dropping his toy boat on the porch outside "DRAGONSLAIR," a.k.a. Rm. 119, by walking outside, hair over his face, and simply... pointing... and the kid hauling his annoying ass back home without Rags ever uttering a syllable!

talena overhearing the neighbor kids:  "They have ROCKS to throw at us!"

Painting said rocks so we can all secure our #1 spot for the Ubar's attention.

Post by: Expendable Boy on July 20, 2007, 05:52:32 PM

Quote from: ~ delilah ~ {Tegutai} on July 20, 2007, 12:51:03 PM
Hee!  Barnett's may look like a semi-seedy motel on the surface, but it is actually a powerful love zone! -grins- Slab-o'-Granite mattresses and shower doors that won't close cannot detract from the force that is the Magical Hook-Up Step! LOL (And it can't hurt that woobies has a bliiiiiinging wand.)

beware to all hide from those steps you wil never be the same... heheheh  just kidding...lol those steps are something else

Post by: <:( )~~~~~ on July 20, 2007, 06:17:55 PM

Quote from: ~ delilah ~ {Tegutai} on July 20, 2007, 12:51:03 PM
talena overhearing the neighbor kids:  "They have ROCKS to throw at us!"

They left us alone then too didn't they?  bwahahahahaaaaa....  The best was when their mom just howled when I told her what the little dude said and didn't alert the kids differently. 

Post by: prism {*RgR*1*} on July 22, 2007, 07:37:12 PM

*laughing*

I kinda liked the ...

Raz:  There will be NO BAR and BARTENDER unless that table is cleared off of food within 5 minutes!
and the swarm of activities that had that table cleared in 4 seconds flat.. LOL

and that conversation with Bjorin about the Scooby-Doo camouflage disappearing act... *HOWLING* OMG!!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #272 on: September 02, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »
Post by: TheBear on August 13, 2007, 06:26:21 PM

I want to see someone try and throw Me on the roof next Year. LOL

Weighing in at 6'7 350lbs.  With 2 Blackbelts and over 20 Years of Training.

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Post by: flame{NS} on August 13, 2007, 06:31:03 PM

Master Bear ? you going to the gathering next year???????????????????  thinks again about going...as she looks for a place to hide

Post by: Buddha on August 14, 2007, 12:18:21 PM

Only 2 and 20, eh?  *chuckles*

Quote from: TheBear on August 13, 2007, 06:26:21 PM

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Post by: prism {*RgR*1*} on August 14, 2007, 03:19:03 PM

*beams*

woobies don't need 2 and 20...

she has a shotgun, bonesaw, and chippershredder~

LOL

Post by: DaPaleOne on August 14, 2007, 04:41:14 PM

pfft..so I wore a dress....no one has proof of it so there

Post by: RAGNAR on August 14, 2007, 04:43:28 PM

Who needs proof.... those of us who saw it can still have fantasies!!!

::) :-* ;)

Post by: flame{NS} on August 14, 2007, 04:46:06 PM

smiles at Mistress Mal... Mistress You look so Beautiful in that dress you had on.. oh yea.. all saw it.. smilles... goes and looks on gordans pics to see if he got it LoL

Post by: Kitya on August 14, 2007, 10:05:20 PM

IIIIIII got it.... *chuckles*

Post by: TheBear on August 18, 2007, 12:55:49 PM

Quote from: Buddha on August 14, 2007, 12:18:21 PM
Only 2 and 20, eh?  *chuckles*

Quote from: TheBear on August 13, 2007, 06:26:21 PM

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Started Training when I was 3.  Military Family.  Never stayed in one place long enough for Me to get a Blackbelt in other styles.  If You dont find a school that is the exact same style you have to start at White again.  Want Me to count My Yellow and Green Belts?

Post by: Karanis~MTC on August 18, 2007, 04:26:44 PM

*reads woobie's bonesaw reply and grins* wellllllll..............lets see......

bow and arrow and 10 acres?

shotgun and 10 acres?

1 oz of hatred and 10 acres?

hrrmm.....I think the 1 oz and 10 acres covers it for me *winks*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
Post by: RAGNAR on August 18, 2007, 06:35:07 PM

Anyone besides me smell the odor of unnecessary testosterone?

Bear.... I don't really care, nor do I think anyone else does what color belt you hold your pants up with... nor do we hold a contest of throwing people onto roofs.

Chatters from Maze... and not just from Gor... get together and meet new friends and re-establish older friendships, talk, share, and create lasting memories of good people and fun.

That is what it is all about... and that is what the Gathering will continue to be.

Post by: Raziel on August 19, 2007, 10:22:09 AM

I have been training since I was born.  Trained in the art of life and soon to die at some point.  I have been a military brat and also served my country because...well...just felt I should.  Trained men in the art of combat....hell....in the military and in Camp...whether they learn is up to them...lol. 

We just like to have some fun in camp and the gathering.  The gathering is the best.

Me personally...well...I got me several black and brown belts....mine are from Sears and Wal Mart.

Raz

PS - some of us do know about belts...and yellow and green...are just second and third belts...you practically only need to show up to the testing date and site to get those.  I know I started off in yellow a few times and skipped the green once.

Post by: DaPaleOne on August 19, 2007, 08:09:35 PM

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no pictures of Me in a DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to admit it..I refuse to believe it...never happened...thats it next yr nothing but pants and leather..thats it..camo and chains..anything but a dress...lol...ya'll have ruined Me on it totally...lol

Post by: flame{NS} on August 19, 2007, 08:58:20 PM

BOL... but Mistress you are so Beautiful in a dress... ducks as she runs and hides

Post by: Taryn on August 19, 2007, 10:57:36 PM

~remembers to pack an extra dress for next year~