Author Topic: A look into the eyes ....  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Sahara

Re: A look into the eyes ....
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »
silence,

First things first, know that you've found a family in MTC...We stick together and fight for eachother and offer support and that stands for both rt and vt.  There are many many wise people in this home who've experienced a lot and can offer good advice and are here if you need a shoulder to lean or cry on. 

Now, that said, I would like you to look back on everything you wrote.  dee couldn't be more right.  you, as well as all of us, are a work in progress.  Just LOOK how far you've come and what you've been through!  I work in an emergency room in a rough part of town and I see homeless people and people who have a hard time, who drink, turn to drugs, chose to use to escape what they are going through...and then just give up all together.  They aren't strong enough to survive that.  To be honest, I can't say I would be strong enough to survive what you've been through.  But you did.  You were strong enough.  That's something that you can and should hang on to...remember it often, especially when you're frustrated and upset because things aren't going well.  You've made it through SO much, so now you know that you can make it.  The only thing left to do is keep heading in the right direction.

Love and best wishes
Kendra/Sahara

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »
Just an update. ...

My boys were here for a week and it was the most wonderful week of my life. I can not wait til i get them back for good. Pray for me and them. We need it.

Still have not heard about my disablity or unemployment. Since my Dr's don't want me to work yet. I am still broke. But i have a roof over my head and food in my belly. That is all i need. Besides you my VT family.

The meds seem to be working for all my ailments. I seem to be in a better mood as of late due to the love of my family and friends here. You all have helped me so much to come out of the dark abyss that was my life and i thank and love you all more then you will ever know. You saved me from myself.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:02:00 AM by silence{MTC}mat slave »
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 02:23:45 AM »
 :-* ;) :)

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 05:03:29 AM »
CHOMP

:-* ;D ;)
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 05:58:13 AM »
LOL ::) :D

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 01:54:50 PM »
Takes a breath and decides to go through with this...  silence, I can understand where you are coming from, there are many details about Me, that not only make Me who I am, but that I also try to keep from others because I have seen the gamut of reactions.  I know the hell that is Bi-Polar 1, I also know the hell that is abuse.  I grew up being abused.

I am sure that few out here knew, and that is exactly how I wanted it, though at the same time, I am sure that most found Me odd to be around at times, as I would go from one extreme to the other.

I know what it is like to make a friend at the workplace, and begin partying.  I also know what it is like when one meets someone in the workplace and things feel as though they are falling into place.  I have been through it a few times.

There are still more things that I could add to the list, but will not for the sake, of privacy out here.  just know that you are loved, and there are some that know what you have experienced, all too well
Follow the white rabbit