Author Topic: Free Full-Members of Tuchuk... Input on Laws  (Read 6438 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Free Full-Members of Tuchuk... Input on Laws
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 05:45:26 PM »
Shall I also decree no slaves may be collared up in Torvaldsland as well?

No, I have no problem with slaves being collared up in Torvaldsland, if it is by a member one with full member tags... it's just that I see those who are working on being a full member of camp going out of their way to go slave hunting in other areas than in the place that is their home/camp...

I see where it says that there are times when a slave isn't collared in camp, or the territories (as I consider the territories apart of camp), I do understand that... but I get the understanding that's for full members, not petitioning members... I would think that those who are petitioning members would be more interesting in learning more about the home, and camp life and everything else that goes into becoming a full member, than going out and getting a personal slave, which they would be responsible for and to have them trained by the training team and Co-ordinators, unless the owner doesn't wish for them to be trained, they wish to do it... that just tacks on more time that they will be spending with their slave than taking time to familiarize themselves with camp...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
Shall I also decree no slaves may be collared up in Torvaldsland as well?

No, I have no problem with slaves being collared up in Torvaldsland, if it is by a member one with full member tags... it's just that I see those who are working on being a full member of camp going out of their way to go slave hunting in other areas than in the place that is their home/camp...

I see where it says that there are times when a slave isn't collared in camp, or the territories (as I consider the territories apart of camp), I do understand that... but I get the understanding that's for full members, not petitioning members... I would think that those who are petitioning members would be more interesting in learning more about the home, and camp life and everything else that goes into becoming a full member, than going out and getting a personal slave, which they would be responsible for and to have them trained by the training team and Co-ordinators, unless the owner doesn't wish for them to be trained, they wish to do it... that just tacks on more time that they will be spending with their slave than taking time to familiarize themselves with camp...

This is also Gor.

Karanis

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 07:33:12 PM »
wow, was trying to get a laugh out of You, apparently I am out of place.

*nods once very slowly with an even slower single blink of the eyes*

I will speak of it no longer unless You bring it up.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
(nevermind)

Offline Arlon

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »
*blinks* Thinks I'll just keep My mouth shut next time....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 10:35:46 PM »
*blinks* Thinks I'll just keep My mouth shut next time....

LOL well.... I don't think it would be much fun..... *G*

I highly doubt getting killed is on my bro's normal list of "things to do today".

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
That's a Webmaze rule more than an MTC law, I do believe.

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 12:39:04 AM »
It is.  Webmaze views the policy of telling Anonymous people to get names, to be kinda rude.  However, even if they do take a name.  Aren't they still Anonymous to us?  Whether they come in as Anonymous, Visitor, Jim Bob, Susan, or Joey, we still don't know them.  They are still just as Anonymous and faceless as an anonymous or Visitor..so...