Author Topic: Clan of Vintners : Requests and Services  (Read 6912 times)

Offline Arlon

Clan of Vintners : Requests and Services
« on: May 12, 2007, 06:52:49 PM »
Okay, as promised this is the thread for everybody to request what they want to see from the Vintner's Clan. Ideas, suggestions, requests, special orders... it all goes here :D I'll check this thread periodically so light it up y'all :D

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Clan of Vintners : Requests and Services
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
Already have one request, though I can't have it now, I would like to be able to have access to it when I can drink once more...

3 bottles of honey mead... I have a case of honey to trade for these, also a few other things that you might have a use for... talk to me the next time you see me and we will work out something that we both will agree on... ~smiles as she tacks the note up on the Vintner's doorframe and waddles away to dream of the sweet honey mead, in other words, torturing herself some more~

Offline Arlon

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:31:03 AM »
Got it working now, Sissy .... goes in the bottles in about 4 more days, then after 10 more it will be ready to deliver :D Hope You like it!

Offline Arlon

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 12:06:13 PM »
Goes in the bottles today hehe. Should be ready just in time!  ;)

....Arlon

Offline Arlon

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »
That honey mead is ready Sis, and will be delivered tonight.  ;D

...Arlon

Offline Kevlar1971

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:43 AM »
some good strong honey meade. bout a case will do. in botas. start it I guess when we get to new home*L*

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
Okay, I'm going to try to get some things completed before migration starts so for now this will be open for business again.  -smiles-

There are currently two small vats of juices if anyone is intersted in having a bottle for themselves..  One vat is ka-la-na and the other grape.  If no one speaks up I will go ahead and rack it in a couple of days. 

I'm hoping to start a batch of honey mead here shortly (today if r/t lets me) so if anyone would like part of the batch, let me know.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »
~walks up and places a note tacked to the door frame of the clan wagon~

Merci,

I would like to place an order for 12 bottles of honey mead, the order is not needed immediately, so if it can be done after migration I am fine with that. ~smiles~ I will get with you on payment for the order, as I have a few things that you might be in need of for use for future products.

Much love and thanks,
Taryn Iona

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 08:33:06 PM »
She has word spread about the Camp...  At the Vintner's Clan wagon.. There were crates of various fruits that would ruin within the hand..  People are welcome to come by and pick up some fresh fruit to snack on immediately.  All that is not used within the hand, will be pressed into juices and made into wines or additives into other drinks.

That being said.  Word is also passed along that the Vintner's Clan is taking orders for juices or specific drinks..  Or just anything that someone might like to try.  Yes it is time, once again, to maybe experiment a little bit with flavors

Offline Arlon

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 03:49:37 PM »
And once more, it is time to reopen the Requests thread! I've only last night gotten Home, so there will be much cleaning and straightening to do I'm sure, but those of the Home who wish special orders may go ahead and post those here and I will fill them as soon as time and supplies allow. Hai Tuchuk!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 10:36:10 PM »
...Several of my children grew up in the North, and developed a taste for mead.  If you can provide us with a couple small kegs of mead, I will pay for them.   :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Arlon

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »
Medi,
Mead, specifically honey mead, is one of my major specialties. As soon as I have the Clan wagon cleaned and put to rights, and see that I have sufficient supplies, I will start a batch -- probably even before I start making wine, since grapes are much harder to come by in winter than is honey. Once started, it takes about a month to ferment properly, since it's a short mead. I hope to have some ready for you well before the worst of winter sets in.

---Arlon

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 10:24:57 PM »
...That sounds good, Arlon, Izee' and her adult children like mead, they lived up North for many years.  She will come by the Vintner wagon soon, and ask if you have any for sale.   :)  You can tell her how you make it, and she can pick it up when it is ready in a few hands...v/t... :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Becky69

• Rannva
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 04:06:48 PM »
Tal Bro,
I would like some of that cherry flavored sul-paga, that just sounds good. Let me know the cost or can work out a trade for some ropes for tying stuff down.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2019, 01:08:34 PM »
I'm willing to trade a couple of pounds of smoked tarsk belly for a couple of gallons of paga. Just send your slave by with the paga if you're interested.