Author Topic: "Now let us celebrate our new arangement with the adding of chocolate to milk."  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Atma

Well, a lot has definitely changed since the last time I seen DWBN. Well, life is still rolling on and I hope everyone is doing their thing. I have had three plays preformed, and even got paid for them...so now I am at least a poor, professional playwright. *L* Hazaa!
I finished my first novel, and I am working on a second. There is a potential buyer, but when it comes to publishing houses, that could change real quick. I am also contemplating the Secret Service Uniformed or ununiformed divisions. I qualified but the applications are nearly the size of books.

So, now the summer is just about here, classes are out and that gives me more time to work on my books. Since I only write at night, it is probably the best time to catch me. So I decided to make a messager for my always faithful Lap Top. Its on yahoo, the name is

"Twilight Candle 2000" or "angelsaber@hotmail.com" is the easier ways to find it. Hope to hear from some of the people I used to know.

Take it easy.