Author Topic: the sands of life....  (Read 21830 times)

Offline Nexhias

Re: the sands of life....
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »
Nicolas,

The sandbox has a way of... pardon the expression.... fucking one over, even when we're not there.  You're going to come through this.  It may not be easy, but you've strength in you.  And your family has faith in you.  We are here if ever you need us.

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »
keep your head up Bro..... and we all know that you wouldnt be you if you didnt have a thousand things on your plate....

its just how you are.... it makes the rare snippits of time that your family here gets with you even more special.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
~just smiles softly~ You know how I feel, as even though you don't get online much, I do end up leaving you messages on your phone or Yahoo thingy... ~cackles evilly~ Trust me when I tell you, this phase of management training has nothing on what is in store for you in the near future... ~walks off whistling innocently~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »
~comes in with an update~

I talked to Nic yesterday morning, and his exact words to me were... "The only time I get to spend time with my wife is when we are sleeping" Needless to say, between working 50-60 hours a week, going to school full time, and getting ready for deployment next year, he's not able to do much in between...

Rags, he has asked me to ask you to place him on LOA Military starting now, he thought he would be around more, but life wasn't going to work that way for him it seems..

~slips back out again~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »
~comes in with an update~

I talked to Nic yesterday morning, and his exact words to me were... "The only time I get to spend time with my wife is when we are sleeping" Needless to say, between working 50-60 hours a week, going to school full time, and getting ready for deployment next year, he's not able to do much in between...

Rags, he has asked me to ask you to place him on LOA Military starting now, he thought he would be around more, but life wasn't going to work that way for him it seems..

~slips back out again~

Very well.

I do wish our brother well and I hope he can find some peace and time to relax with family and friends before returning to the sandbox!!!

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »
Well wishes anf hope to Him and his family
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »
reads this... and walks on back to my herd in silence
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »
 I spoke with Nicolas tonight via MSN...  He has asked me to formally have his character shelved.  At this point in time with the new baby on the way. and He has orders to go into pre deployment status in March...to return to the sand this May.  He simply no longer has the time effort or energy to role play.. He will always have tuchuk in his heart but he has decided its time to move on into real life and let this character go.  He has asked for those that wish to converse to please email him at tzimiscepheonix@gmail.com.  I will ask that we all continue in prayer for Nicolas and His new wife and their child that is to be born. that he will be able to do what he needs to and come home safely to them..

God Speed Mike.. you've always been loved by us.

Shylina's typist
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »
I spoke with Nicolas tonight via MSN...  He has asked me to formally have his character shelved.  At this point in time with the new baby on the way. and He has orders to go into pre deployment status in March...to return to the sand this May.  He simply no longer has the time effort or energy to role play.. He will always have tuchuk in his heart but he has decided its time to move on into real life and let this character go.  He has asked for those that wish to converse to please email him at tzimiscepheonix@gmail.com.  I will ask that we all continue in prayer for Nicolas and His new wife and their child that is to be born. that he will be able to do what he needs to and come home safely to them..

God Speed Mike.. you've always been loved by us.

Shylina's typist

I can only echo Shy's feelings in this matter.

Serve well bro and come home safe to your family!!!