Author Topic: Samantha Emeris- Diary  (Read 980 times)

Offline ~Samantha Emeris~

Samantha Emeris- Diary
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
Samantha Emeris Diary
June 4th, 2007

Dear Diary,

Shane is gone. In jail and out of my life forever. Denny took him to jail, as far as I know. I don't remember much of the night, but here is what I do remember.

I was at the door to Barbs apartment, with my key in the lock when Shane was instantly behind me with a gun on my back. He demanded that I open the door. I spent at least ten minutes trying to stall for time while at the same time trying to get Barb to hear us so she could call the police. Shane got pissed off that I wasn't doing what he said so he poured some type of pink powder on my head. Things start to get blurry after that. Barb must not have know that Shane had a gun, because she opened the door and told him to let me go. 

We went in and she tried to call 911 but Shane pointed the gun at her and she put the phone down...now that I think about it...she  never did hang up the phone...just set it down. Whoever she called (I'm assuming it was Denny because he and two other men showed up) was probably listening to Shane and Barb argue.

Somehow...and I am not exactly sure, Devin, my son, ended up in the room. I tried telling him to go back into the other room, but he was confused since Shane was yelling at him. The drug was beginning to make me a little bit more than just disoriented and I could feel my legs not wanting to hold my weight. I'm not sure who...and it hurts to try and remember...someone's gun went off, and Shane must've gotten hit because he let me go.

That is pretty much all I remember up to this point. I remember telling Denny to take Shane to jail...and I remember telling Barb to take care of Devin...but now I am here. In a hospital bed. I am about to fall asleep again because I am still very sick. I'll have to thank Barb for bringing me my diary.

*I smile slightly. Latch the lock on the diary, set it on the stand next to my i.v. and lay my head back onto the pillow. I gently close my eyes. *
~Samantha Emeris~