Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 533104 times)

Offline ...haven

• Well behaved women rarely make history.
Re: CHORES
« Reply #1035 on: July 23, 2006, 07:43:47 PM »
no really it's haven!! she offered service to Mistress. She collected and boiled vulo eggs.

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #1036 on: July 24, 2006, 08:17:47 PM »
tonight i checked Mistress' wagon-axles (all three wagons) to make sure they had enough grease for migration. and i went to fetch the water ration from the delivery. =)
chiana {M}

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1037 on: July 25, 2006, 12:36:21 AM »
I forgot to post my chores from 7/23:

Served Mistresses Muse, Taryn, and Sahara in the hopes of keeping them well sustained during this hot weather, then kept Master Tegutai company at the main fire until the conversation had relaxed him enough to sleep...

Tonight, I deposited rations of water for my Master, his Companion, my chain sister, and myself within my Master's wagon; assisted a dehydrated Master Ubar to the med wagon by giving him a helping hand (on his butt) and then being his human stretcher (when he keeled over backwards); "eased" a dehydrated Master Teggie down to the floor (when he fell on me and squashed me flat); assisted in the re-procurement of Master Teggie's water from the hands of a thirst-dazed thrall by backhanding and then kissing said thrall; attempted alleviation of now-prone thrall's "wood" by smacking and then watering it; explained to Mistress Sahara in delicate and semi-medical terms the usual casues and treatments for such curious and heretofore unsween swellings; and then gave up on alleviating said thrall's "medical issue" to return to the care of Master Teggie.

I curled up with Master on the cot and will continue giving Master sips of water throughout the night...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1038 on: July 25, 2006, 01:08:49 AM »
she fed and watered her Masters wagon team

she fed the cooking fires with dung and made sure that there was a water and dirt pails by each fire

goes to look for the thrall with a wood problem

kadi the innocent
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1039 on: July 25, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
she offered serve she umm spoke with Master as requested... ummm she slept then made candys... an ummm before she was made pankake by some of her sisters... which she did.. ummm **scuffin the ground with her foot an twirlin her hair tryin to put the right words here..**.. tend to with tenderness an caring.. *grins at that lays the chalk back down an moves off *
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1040 on: July 30, 2006, 07:38:30 PM »
While at The Post thus far, delilah has bathed and partaken of Tavern hospitality; bartered with Master Ubar Papa's silver for migration veggies; and seen to those veggies being loaded on our own flatbed wagons by (NPC) Tuchuk thralls.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1041 on: August 02, 2006, 11:15:07 AM »
i know slaves have been in  rping.

posting what has been done here has naught been waived.

i do naught see what i should be seeing here slaves...........

>:(

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1042 on: August 02, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »
I am sorry, Master Ubar Papa... I did not have a chance to post last night's activities until now...

I engaged in mutual hair-brushing with the lovely ducky, in the hopes of pleasing the frees with our lovely, long, and lush locks... Then I walked alongside the water-bearing flatbed wagon during the trip back to the Plains and adjusted its loose chain... After a halt was called and silence was ordered, I climbed onto the wagon and made the rest of the trip back home from there...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1043 on: August 03, 2006, 01:03:19 PM »
Last evening, I served water to Master Ubar Papa and Mistress Kitya ... I then got the bright idea of using the serving cart to distrubute huge bowls and tankards of water, thus quickly meeting the hydration needs of Master Raziel's... kailla... and Mistresses Muse and Taryn... (If I have forgotten to mention any I served, it is truly not intentional!)

Afterwards, I drank my own portion of water, then helped Mistress Malefic with her rainwater collection plan by dragging canvass from Askari tenting out of one of the freight wagons...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1044 on: August 03, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »
So far today, I have seen to my food and hydration needs while ensuring that (NPC) girls do the same... I have also collected last night's drinking vessels and today's food bowls, washed them, and set them to boil..

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1045 on: August 03, 2006, 07:32:09 PM »
she served

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1046 on: August 04, 2006, 05:27:59 AM »
aisling served, did some slight chores to Mistresses wagon
all is ready for migration :)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1047 on: August 04, 2006, 12:10:43 PM »
With the help of (NPC) lily, I moved my Master's personal wagon and freight wagon bosk from their pen to a chain tether line.  (NPC) thralls were then instructed to dismantle my Master's bosk pen and place the rails in the largest freight wagon for storage.  All is now ready for migration, save that the bosk be hitched to the wagons.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1048 on: August 05, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »
After making one last go-through to ensure all was ready for migration, I took the driver's seat of my Master's personal wagon.  Despite tumbling axle grease buckets, torrential rain, sucking mud, and the madre of all hills, I have completed the firt leg of migration with my Master's personal wagon and three freight wagons intact!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1049 on: August 05, 2006, 02:13:30 AM »
she got the bosk teams ready for Mistress Kels wagons,
she got peaches ready for Mistress Kit
she sat with chase and helped drive the wagon
she helped chase unharness the bosk team of her Mistress then watered them
she help with other bosk teams
(then her eletric went)

kadi