Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 513379 times)

wyldechylde

Re: CHORES
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2005, 04:11:13 AM »
wylde got all the dishes washed, rinsed boiled and put away, wiping down the counters and sweeping the floor, she also got the basket of repcloths from the commissary wagon washed and hung up

Offline ivy{MTC}

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2005, 05:58:33 AM »
ivy got to serve her home and then she painted two bota's!! she had much fun, she also fed her sissy aphris and let her out to do her things.....

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2005, 04:27:44 PM »
chanz did practice some dance moves by the waters edge.. then she did serve Master Hirodel..
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2005, 04:35:19 PM »
kadi killed a tarsk it is hanging on the a-frame to seasom she has skinned it, the heart and liver is in the commissary wagon, the rest of the intrails have been fed to the sleen, the hoofs are in a freight wagon to be used for whatever is needed at the time  :) :) :)
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2005, 06:12:55 PM »
cat danced in camp  and she then served.. studied in quite  and then well she was hyper and  playfull
giggles
loves cat

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2005, 07:31:38 PM »
i forgot to post my chores from yesterday  :-\  ice fed and watered the vulo, and gathered, candled and stored the eggs and served in Camp
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline ember{MTC}

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2005, 01:41:58 AM »
Although ember only has limited time in Camp because of r/t, she has been spending the majority of her time serving, and studying.  she apologises for the fact that she never seems to have time left over after serving to do other chores, but she's trying to make the time.  if trainers of Mistress Sidona wish to view her serves, she will be sure to email the script to T/them  *leaves lots of kisses on the board for her sisters*
ember{MTC}

kelsey

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2005, 03:35:28 AM »
*scampers in muttering and wiping the sleep from her eyes, cause i forgto to post my chores before going to bed last night*

I cleaned my Mistress wagon, beat her sitting room furs and brushed out the sleeping furs...i also had the pleasure of serving Master Strider and a visitiing Mistress.....

*places the chalk down and races twoard the springs to get ready for work*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2005, 11:04:29 AM »
was able to sneek in for a few before work, and gathered the furs from round the fires, beat them and brushed em before returning the fluffly furs back to the fires~s~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2005, 11:14:54 AM »
raked the dancing pit  :) :) :)

milked the bosk  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 11:51:16 AM by kadi{MTC} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2005, 07:58:56 PM »
acks 'cause i keep forgetting to post... yesterday i served in Camp and wove the first of 5 saddle-blankets for Master KRUL
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline ivy{MTC}

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2005, 10:51:27 PM »
ivy came and served in her home, she then made fresh larma, peach and ramberry juice and then got her sissy aphris some food and milk and to do her stuff, nodding

Offline ember{MTC}

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2005, 01:40:02 AM »
Tonight ember repaired Mistress Brooke's leathers and did lots of study
Mistress Brooke: a girl left Your leathers upon the porch of Your wagon...a girl did nae wish to enter without Your permission..*leaves a kiss on the board for You*  Thank You for allowing a girl to assist You *goofy grin and scampers off*

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2005, 06:32:06 AM »
cat served in camp yesterday...hopefully she will have more time next  time cat in she got lots of idea for do stuff for migration..giggles ..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2005, 10:15:01 AM »
was able to slip in for an hour this morn and gather the furs from round the fires again, beat 'em, brushed them and set them back before having to get ready for another long shift at work. she is sorry for not being able to be more help to her home right now.....

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine