Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 509297 times)

Offline sa-leen{MTC}

Re: CHORES
« Reply #3735 on: February 26, 2015, 10:07:06 PM »
tended the wagon of Master Qasar, fed His beast broken fang, tended the remaining verr, cleaned the bask pen of dried dung, collected vulo eggs, did dishes, served the Free,

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3736 on: February 26, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
In camp this night....helped her sister with her studies...also almost completed the menu for the next celebration is hopping to be able to present the finished menu to Ubar for approval before the next moons cycle...
duckie rules

Offline sa-leen{MTC}

« Reply #3737 on: February 28, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »
sa-leen has seen to the milking of the Ubars bosk, their pen cleaned, beasts fed, and watered,  has also seen to both of Masters Bull, the verr pen cleaned, verr watered, fed, the vulo pen cleaned, vulo watered and fed, the dried dung gathered, full dung sacks placed beneath the promient wagons around the camp, Master Qasar's beasts tended, and wagon cleaned

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3738 on: March 02, 2015, 05:50:46 PM »
was in camp this night.. was some plates and put them in to boil.. work with sa-leen had a great night
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline sa-leen{MTC}

« Reply #3739 on: March 02, 2015, 10:57:49 PM »
helped flame prepare the midday meal, served the meal, served the guards, had a lot of fun, {flicked a bit of tarsk fat on flames cheek, and flicked a piece of rice onto her forehead...giggles, }

Offline sa-leen{MTC}

« Reply #3740 on: March 10, 2015, 10:38:25 PM »
served the Free of the Camp, then helped light the torches for the evening, washed the dishes, cleaned the counters of the commissary wagon, then swept its floor, banks the commissary fires for the night, so they don't go out

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3741 on: March 11, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »
prepired morning meal... fried suls.. scramble eggs with cheese mix in..toast fried tarsk strips fruit  and cinniomin rolls with icing
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3742 on: March 12, 2015, 01:37:40 PM »
was in camp this day.. i fed the camp's vulo and gather the eggs took them back to the commissary to be readied for Mistress Dream

then went to get the baby.. dress her.. got her some morning meal and bosk milk.. went back to her chamber got a diaper bag ready for a day at the lake with lunch to go with it.. told Mistress Own that i had the baby and where i was at with her.. maybe she could have a day for herself

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3743 on: March 13, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »
was in the room this day... i happly did some mending for Master and Mistress...was able to serve a guest a Master E"lock-Quist he seems to be wanting to join our family

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3744 on: March 13, 2015, 03:43:50 PM »
practised dance and raked the dance pit... also made a pasta with baked meatballs with a cheesy white cream sauce.. ( Alfredo kinda thing)... along with toasted garlic bread and toasted cheese garlic bread... it is hoped it will be enjoyed..
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3745 on: March 17, 2015, 12:49:40 PM »
  pick up bosk dung for the main fire...felt good being in camp this day..

loves my family hugs and kisses

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3746 on: March 18, 2015, 12:18:50 AM »
Cleaned around the main fires gathered the dishes and utensils, then collected the furs took them to be cleaned ,brushed and either mended or replaced before having them returned to their rightful position around the main fires. Two replaced due to burn holes U nrepairable ,one replace as the dagger or sword holes were jagged and would cause a irritating bulk spot . Two others sent to the freight wagon for other usage as they were worn beyond repair.
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3747 on: March 18, 2015, 01:15:00 PM »
was in camp today...got her some breakfast and black wine.....went and milk the bosk for nice and fresh milk to be used later...was good to be in camp.. loves my family ..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3748 on: March 19, 2015, 12:55:56 PM »
wash dishes in the First wagon.. help her sisters to clean the chamber getting it ready so that they could get ready to cook the next meal..

loves my family .... hugs and kisses

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3749 on: March 20, 2015, 12:54:36 PM »
got out Mistress clothes for the day...took care of the First Daughter.. put her down for her nap in Masters and Mistress sleeping chamber.. the Brothers help her stayed with her to keep them safe

loves my family.hugs and kisses....