Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 523379 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3810 on: August 24, 2015, 07:24:40 AM »
was in camp last night.. Help Mistress Meric.. and my Mistress with the wounded...check on the bandages and started an IV... made sure they has something to drink..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3811 on: August 24, 2015, 12:05:00 PM »
in camp today.. i made sure that wounded were fed and had drinks.. check on the bandages and the IVs.. then and got me something to eat...had fun. will see all of you tomorrow  love you
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3812 on: August 25, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »
wash med.. clamps getting them clean then boiled them then her sister dried them good and put them up... she also roll up bandages  4 stack worth...( big stacks )

wishes my family well.. see you all tomorrow

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3813 on: August 26, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
2nd Daughter and i had fun this day...she went to one of Masters in the wagon and they went to guard the porch...she did a good job she has her weapon ( her little shovel) and we all stood out on the porch... Master D... came up the steps and 2nd Daughter did not know him and well she bash him as hard as she could with her shovel in the knee.. then i told Master D that she was Master Ubar 2nd Daughter.. and you can tell that she has a little of both  Master Ubar and Mistress Ubara in her..

the 1st wagon is now safe...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3814 on: August 26, 2015, 05:46:27 PM »
LOL

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3815 on: August 27, 2015, 11:30:03 AM »
jade has been helping a lot in the medical wagon, in the makeshift medical location under Dragonslair and everywhere she has found wounded.  she has also been caring for the two little orphans in Mistress Mercilayne's chamber, as best she can. 
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3816 on: August 27, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
got me some fruit to eat.. then i wash boiled and dried the dishes putting them up where they go... see my family tomorrow i have been up since 4 this morning and i am going to call it a night.. love you all

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3817 on: August 28, 2015, 11:01:39 AM »
she help the head cook set up carts of food and drinks for the wounded

help her sister kiah

kiahMTC

« Reply #3818 on: August 28, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »
kiah has been studying. flame helped answer a question she was overthinking.

she is thankful to be trained again and thrilled to be tested in the future!

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3819 on: August 29, 2015, 03:30:00 PM »
was in the room.. did some behind the scene things .. help kiah.. and was able to spend some time with her Mistress and also got to serve her..

wishes my family well hugs and kisses love you..see you tomorrow

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3820 on: August 30, 2015, 01:46:29 PM »
was in the camp 2 times this day she was in earlyer in the morning but had to go. she could not hold her eyes open.. she camp back and greeting a vistor ...

clean out the veggie, fruit bins,. then went back to her chamber to lay down again

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3821 on: August 30, 2015, 04:57:13 PM »
spent time having a glorious bath and helping patients in the medical wagon, served her Mistress Mercilayne tea and a cinnamon roll.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

kiahMTC

« Reply #3822 on: September 01, 2015, 09:23:53 AM »
kiah hauled water (she wasn't sure where r/p ended last night but figured extra water was needed to clean medical utensils and wounds and dilute spilled blood)

she continues to study when she can't get in to r/p. she is grateful for her family's encouragement in her studies 

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3823 on: September 02, 2015, 01:11:46 PM »
with kiahs help we started getting morning meal started..

i was able to serve Master Dylan ..this day

kiahMTC

« Reply #3824 on: September 02, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
kiah got to help flame prep food for the morning meal!

flame snuck in a subtle lesson  :)