Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 514019 times)

kiahMTC

Re: CHORES
« Reply #3900 on: November 22, 2015, 06:45:05 AM »
kiah studied.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3901 on: November 22, 2015, 03:09:47 PM »
work on emails helping her sister out.... she also has spent most of the day working on her dance...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3902 on: November 22, 2015, 05:56:51 PM »
last night i talk to the slaves in the kennel wagon about making pillows, getting extra furs.. and anything else that the orphans could use in there wagon.. they are going to work on things when they have down time...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3903 on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »
was in camp this night.. went and check on the sleens and to see if they have started getting the cages on the wagons for the big move.. she knows that they can not do all of them yet..but at least they were working on it.. went into one of the rooms in the sleen clan wagon and found it all trashed up.. i yelled and then they ( slaves ) started cleaning it up...

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3904 on: November 24, 2015, 12:15:25 PM »
jade has been taking care of the darlings (D1 and D2) and Little Girl (LG) as well as nursing the three patients in the medical wagon.  Master Nogay is ready to be discharged with Ubara's permission.  The other two Master's still need more time to heal.

she also took stock, cleaned up and organized the cupboards in the medical wagon and made a list of medical supplies that need to be replenished ASAP.

jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

kiahMTC

« Reply #3905 on: November 25, 2015, 05:52:09 AM »
kiah helped jade paint the interior of the girl's side of the Orphan Wagon.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3906 on: November 25, 2015, 08:05:29 PM »
jade helped kiah paint the inside of the girls chamber in the orphans wagon.  Was fun.
jade also took care of her four little charges.
jade also restocked the medical wagon supplies and took care of the two remaining patients there.  They should be ready for release very soon.
Take care, jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3907 on: November 28, 2015, 07:07:39 PM »
yesterday she help her new sister ava.. getting her set up so that she can start her studies...

added bosk dung to the braziers in the main chamber...got a mug of black wine for kadi...

ava came in.. told her that she could either start doing chores or rp with the Frees in the room

kiahMTC

« Reply #3908 on: November 28, 2015, 09:14:25 PM »
kiah filled some botas with paga

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3909 on: November 29, 2015, 09:03:07 PM »
help prism in the commissary chamber.. i sliced up the tarsk into strips for morning meal...

kiahMTC

« Reply #3910 on: November 30, 2015, 05:44:28 AM »
kiah served Master .Ashai.

she spent time with Master Ubar

kiahMTC

« Reply #3911 on: December 02, 2015, 05:56:26 AM »
kiah studied

kiahMTC

« Reply #3912 on: December 02, 2015, 12:05:49 PM »
kiah hauled water

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3913 on: December 03, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
help Master Qori.. getting His lance for him

washed dishes... spent time with her true ( jade) 

then had a nice talk with kiah  this night

kiahMTC

« Reply #3914 on: December 03, 2015, 10:04:48 PM »
kiah spent time with Sister of Jetei

she got good advice from flame