Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 512472 times)

Offline psyche {Raz}

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4215 on: August 15, 2016, 10:10:29 PM »

The porch to Master's library and steps have been scrubbed and with Isaac's assistance the kaiila were tended to, paws and all. No loss of fingers.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4216 on: August 21, 2016, 07:24:44 PM »
got to spend some time with my sister  psyche tonight..was happy to get to know her more.. and it was good to see Master Raz in camp again.. smiles
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4217 on: August 23, 2016, 11:34:55 PM »

I cleaned my Master's wagon tonight and have been working on my lessons.

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4218 on: August 25, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »

I laundered mine and my Master's clothes today and bathed once I was done.

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4219 on: September 07, 2016, 11:27:52 PM »

I refilled and lit Master's torches and lanterns last night, and cleaned up the kite poo around his wagon.   :)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4220 on: September 10, 2016, 02:23:34 PM »
work behind the scenes today
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4221 on: September 15, 2016, 09:00:03 PM »

I collected vulo eggs today and had the fun of having one of the birds in my hair.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4222 on: September 22, 2016, 06:36:27 AM »
she offered serve to Ubar and talked some with windsong she asked windsong to put kettle in her tags

it was so good to be back in camp
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4223 on: September 30, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »
was in camp last night...i am BACK.... yay.... i spent time with mary... and talk to my true jade....it felt good being back home after so long ...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4224 on: September 30, 2016, 01:26:57 PM »
 got to spend some time with my sister  psyche {Raz} which was good......i went in and made Master Ubar's and Mistress Ubara's sleeping platform... got there breakfast dishes and took them to the commissary chamber... then i excused my self to get some rt done and that way Mistress Sidona and my sister could have the room to them selves

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4225 on: October 02, 2016, 10:48:15 AM »
Over the past week jade has been very busy in the medical wagon and chamber assisting Mistress Ubara and dealing with patients on her own as well.  she has helped both her sister windsong and mary in settling into Tuchuk life.  She has served Mistress Ubara and several Masters when called upon.  She has done some baking and cooking as well as helped with dishes.  she has made blackwine several times and had a bath.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4226 on: October 02, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »
started an IV on one of the Masters.... got to spend time with my true  jade

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4227 on: October 04, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »

I assisted in the med wagon and tended to the wounds of some of the warriors.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4228 on: October 24, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »
i was doing some behind the   scens  ... sent some emails out....

i also was in last night for a little bit...it was good to be scrrounded by my Family....will try to be in later this night...  ( not sure what is going on tonight here but will be in when i can) ...hugs and kisses to all.. even if you dont want any hugs and kisses...

da flame

siren

« Reply #4229 on: January 19, 2017, 10:35:42 PM »
Tonight siren cleaned and raked the dance pit.