Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 508607 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4245 on: February 13, 2017, 09:47:37 AM »
was in camp last night.. got to rp a little then i had a chat with dawn before we had to leave...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4246 on: February 13, 2017, 10:28:57 PM »
siren and dawn did the dishes before heading to bed.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4247 on: February 14, 2017, 10:14:12 PM »
worked with dawn this afternoon and then again tonight.. talk to siren to catch her up on some things..
also talk to a maybe new sister..nuray this afternoon as well...  hugs and kisses to all my family
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4248 on: February 16, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »
was in the main camp for about 6 hours. working with her sister dawn and talking to nuray also... she is thinking about joining .. she is still trying to make her mind up.. but she stayed  the hole time i was in there... and  was happy when i told her that i would be in again today...

i also was in camp last night.. getting dawn set up to work with jade... 

then my eyes would not stay open...

siren

« Reply #4249 on: February 16, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »
forgot chores from yesterday.

Started to make supper when we got to the Point.

siren

« Reply #4250 on: February 16, 2017, 10:11:03 PM »
tonight siren made ramberry tarts, and started a pan of scalloped potatoes. she also washed up the dishes she'd used before heading to bed.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4251 on: February 16, 2017, 10:17:56 PM »
worked with dawn this afternoon and then again tonight.. we rp a little.. i had a long chat with her rt Master...as well

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4252 on: February 19, 2017, 08:10:39 PM »
rp a little tonight..  help with morning meal.. i cracked some eggs... help dawn some and talk to kadi bear and then chatted with ducky...

siren

« Reply #4253 on: February 19, 2017, 08:19:12 PM »
Last night I helped make some pies for the meal, then helped jade and dawn with serving.

siren

« Reply #4254 on: February 21, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
Gathered Vulo eggs and put them away last night.

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4255 on: February 22, 2017, 02:40:13 PM »

I started cleaning the exterior of my Master's wagon, the steps, smoothed/sanded the railing so there were no slivers, scrubbed and washed the porch. I will continue this evening as r/t allows.

siren

« Reply #4256 on: February 22, 2017, 10:34:36 PM »
made a dish of potatoes with flour, butter, cheese, onions, and another of korts, cheese, nutmeg for supper.  Then started training the sleen pup.  he went potty outside and hunted down and ate most of an urt in the back of the storage wagon.

siren

« Reply #4257 on: February 22, 2017, 10:35:48 PM »
oh i forgot, i washed the dishes, and mopped up the storage area of the commisary, cleaning up the dishes i used to make the food, too.  i also made blackwine, crushing grain into flour, too.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4258 on: February 24, 2017, 09:14:02 PM »
dawn and i got together this afternoon and work on some things.. then rp this night.. she talk to her true jade and her sister siren  and tried to help another but that did not work out...

it was good to see 11 people in camp this night all at one time

siren

« Reply #4259 on: February 25, 2017, 08:52:56 PM »
Worked with the pup, made some food for the supper meal, caught some fish the day before and had it cooking last night.