Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 508228 times)

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4335 on: August 01, 2017, 09:02:46 PM »
jade helped her Mistress in the medical chamber and served Master Buddha in His wagon.
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

siren

« Reply #4336 on: August 04, 2017, 12:29:21 PM »
Aug 2-observed healing techniques, helped Mistress Ubara and Mistress T with one of the wounded Masters.

Aug 3-Checked the cots to make sure they were made up in the Medical wagon and clean sheets on the cots.  Check the iv's of several in there, and changed the bandages and cleaned the wound, got another IV bottle for the one Master, and got Him broth  and water to drink.

siren

« Reply #4337 on: August 04, 2017, 10:13:34 PM »
8-4:  siren cleaned the Orphans wagon; sweeping and scrubbing the floors, changing the bedding, washing the walls and bunks, sweeping off the porch.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4338 on: August 05, 2017, 09:57:11 AM »
sliced up two  slabs of tarsk  meat into strips to be cooked   also  crack a crate of eggs and scrambled them... clean up all the messes that i had made..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4339 on: August 06, 2017, 10:22:06 AM »
8-5: siren cooked the eggs and toast for the many recruits who came in, and there were a LOT of them, so she was busy all night with this chore.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4340 on: August 07, 2017, 05:12:15 PM »
made it into camp... ( ok no heart attacks allowed )  i finally got Berat to let me clean and polish his horns.. and i brushed him down good...  after i found my self on the other side of the fence twice...thank goodness he just wanted to play.... took me all day   
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4341 on: August 07, 2017, 10:04:32 PM »
jade worked on two Masters in the medical wagon with her Mistress.

siren

« Reply #4342 on: August 14, 2017, 10:12:15 PM »
siren finally returned, and washed the sheets, blankets, repcloths from the medical wagon, then took them to the fires and put them into a kettle of boiling water before going to the commissary and medical fires to put dung into the fires.

siren

« Reply #4343 on: August 16, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »
8/15 siren removed the bedding and items she'd washed from the boiling water, and hung them to dry.  She also prepared a meal of stuffed sul skins, bosk steaks marinated in ka-la-na,  stuffed mushrooms, layered SaTarna bread with ramberry cream center.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4344 on: August 18, 2017, 11:09:00 AM »
jade served her Mistress and candled, sorted and washed eggs, with the help of siren.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4345 on: August 21, 2017, 07:49:38 AM »
Sat.  i clean up the cot after the Master had left the medical chamber...took the sheets and beding off.. then i put new clean lining on t he cot.. took the chart off of the end of the table and filed his medical  notes and what treatment he had gotten  then i put new papers out on the  clip .. then i took it and put it on the end of the bed so that it would be there for the next person..

siren

« Reply #4346 on: August 21, 2017, 10:07:32 PM »
siren folded sheets in the Medical Wagon and put them away.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4347 on: August 22, 2017, 09:52:51 PM »
jade helped her Mistress with a predicament a Master was in tonight.  His hand was glued to His face as a joke.  Took quite an effort to get the skin separated, but we worked successfully together.

siren

« Reply #4348 on: August 22, 2017, 10:16:07 PM »
siren filled all the kettles at the fires and made fresh blackwine, then added dried dung to each of the fires.   Finally cleaning out the bosk, kailla, and verr pens, and scrubbing/refilling each of the troughs.~

siren

« Reply #4349 on: August 23, 2017, 10:20:39 PM »
siren fought off the angry vulo headbeak, and won, oh and cleaned out the vulo coup as well as gathering eggs.  Then she cleaned and checked the eggs before stitching up Baby, which was approved by Shred.