Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 512922 times)

siren

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4365 on: September 14, 2017, 10:19:12 PM »
9/15-siren washed and hung up the baby's diapers and cleaning cloths so they're available for the next few days. She also prepared a bunch of bottles and put them in the drink room in Dragonslair Commissary.  The Baby is currently sleeping in the makeshift bed she'd made in her and jade's chambers.

siren

« Reply #4366 on: September 19, 2017, 10:09:31 PM »

9/18-siren had washed the dirty diapers and cloths,

9/19-siren helped Master D by putting the vulo on the grid to be cooked and other things with the evening meal.

9/20-siren took down the washed diapers/cloths from the baby and put them away, after putting dung on the fires.

siren

« Reply #4367 on: September 22, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
9/22-siren cleaned and checked the eggs.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4368 on: September 25, 2017, 02:09:35 PM »
Was in yesterday ( yeah I know be still my heart she's back...grins) did some food preps and creations then rt called ,returned later for meeting as requested...met with Mistress to discuss things...then returned to rt...
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4369 on: September 26, 2017, 02:30:28 PM »
she showed some new girls NPC how to kill and skin a bosk
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4370 on: September 29, 2017, 09:08:53 PM »
was in camp tonight... ( please do not have a heart attack )   

was able to  rp with my sweet Mistress and to get Little Mans bottle and  help feed Him .. when his Father ended up in the med chamber

it felt good to be back
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4371 on: October 01, 2017, 10:10:35 PM »
10/2-siren put dung on the fires, then gave the Baby a bath, washed his clothes, and all the diapers, and cloths, then hung them up to dry before taking him and putting him to bed in her and jade's chambers in his little bed she'd made.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4372 on: October 08, 2017, 11:29:27 AM »
last two nights i was in the med wagon helping my Mistress
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4373 on: October 17, 2017, 08:39:17 PM »
help my Mistress in one of the ships cutting ropes off casts... so that the Masters could  take them out .

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4374 on: November 02, 2017, 08:01:23 PM »
got my chamber ready for the long ride to our home...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4375 on: December 03, 2017, 12:30:54 PM »
was able to help in the Med wagon last night.. i had a chance to talk to SoV then i had to run and help Mistress Izee.. but She was great and i learn alot from her ..

siren

« Reply #4376 on: December 10, 2017, 10:34:25 PM »
siren, yesterday, fed the vulo and filled the water troughs of the animals.

Tonight she was instructed to make sure the kennels were cleaned by the thralls and kajira, which she did.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4377 on: December 13, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
was in camp last night.. and talk to our new brother ..we are getting to know each other.. will be working with him some more..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4378 on: December 13, 2017, 04:46:40 PM »
Collected eggs then candled and cleaned and sorted them out...started a large kettle of stew and prepped the dough for tarts and another surprise..
duckie rules

siren

« Reply #4379 on: December 19, 2017, 10:14:47 PM »
yesterday i gathered vulo eggs, cleaned, checked and put them away.

12/20 i watered the animals, filling their troughs with water.