Author Topic: I'm sorry.....I am...  (Read 2111 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
I'm sorry.....I am...
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »
All Apologies to anyone who takes sincere offense to this post. I just need to get this off my chest once and for all. This isn't something that has bothered me for a few weeks. This is a 1 1/2yr long irk coming out............

If you think you might be insulted by this.......just do me the favor and stop reading here....

I'm frustrated with camp, and with quite a few people. (pissed off infact)

It's understandable that there are those out there who literally CANT get online. Fine. I get that. Just returned from a forced 2month break myself. Then there are those with insanely busy rt's, and have explained it. Fine. I get that too......

Seriously? I have been back and every chance I get? I'm there posting and trying to get things going. There are those who claim they will be coming in. Then just don't, or come in to show face for a few mins. Then finding some technical error and leaving without bothering to come back

If you cant make it in? Just say so. I will keep rping in camp, and solo if I have to? But seriously!? I don't care WHO you are or what your status is. Don't lie about it. Don't make up stupid excuses, and slather them around. Because in the end? It just looks stupid...(prolly as stupid as this will later on but im done caring right now)...

I've just gotten to the point where I wonder. Is there only myself and 3 others bothering to even make an effort? The only ones who really love mtc and will be here when they can? don't fake net loss, don't lie, and please don't insult the intelligence of the camp by making up shit and smearing it around to cover your crap. Then take off somewhere else when you think 'no one is looking'.......-rmfe-..how childish.

In the evenings that I can find a connection? I will attend to camp even if I have to do it alone.

anyone up to the plate?? hmm?

signed grumpette....
-whips the chalk at the wall and goes, growling-...

((sorry to those who take offense to this....i am. but really...is it so hard to be honest? would it be hard to log in. Instead of sitting there as a Guest? Which is always 18+ people?))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:26:25 PM by -Sarant'satstral- »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: I'm sorry.....I am...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:09 AM »
-snugs-

well you didn't offend me...

while I'm with out net access cept the board access with my phone...i will admit, there's also a fear of returning because it's been so long and there's alot of rust that's built up. Also, lure is very much...well me...and when i'm full of doubt and insecurity (as the typist) it always comes through in rp. So, there have been times that the entry page has been up, with every intention of going in...and I just stare at it...full of doubt, never quite making it in. (what's that old saying about the raod to hell being paved with good intentions...) Not saying that to make an excuse, just...well...being honest about things -nods-

that all said, I get your frustrations -nods- also know i'm more than slightly envious of your creativity and constant energy for rp. Really.

and yes...i WILL make those blasted cookies for ya next time I highjack internet :)

Tuchuk's eternal blonde-
-me
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:53:43 AM by familure{TD} »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:14:49 AM »
you did not offend me at all.... and i agree with you...i know it is hard to go in there with no one else and rp by you self.. it is more fun with ppl in there...i try to make it in there as often as i can..just wish the room was back to where it use to be with loving family and lots of chat time and rping time... i love my family and will get off of here now... and hopefuly see you in camp .... leaves you hugs and kisses

i love my family

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
I agree with you totally!!

Unfortunately, my work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday - with an occasional night off during those times.  My normal work time is 9pm to 3 am, and allowing for travel time, I usually leave around 7:30 pm and arrive home around 4 am. 

I will do my best to be in camp on the nights that I am home!  BAT 'ER UP!!!!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »
I know the frustration as you and I have spoken alot via msn.  There are personal and private reasons which I do not and will not air publically that keep me from camp at the moment.  I have become a very private person on many fronts and I ask that my privacy be respected and not challenged.. those that have a need to know will know..

The Herder Bitch
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 08:54:09 AM »
-reads through the replies and hugs all around-...

Thanks for the responses. I know alot of those from camp have Legit reasons for being absent, and randomly making their presence known on the board...I can respect that.

I blame my bad English skills when irked, and riled up...

The biggest pet peeve I have in vt, and rt? Is lying and liars. Just get's me going. Not to mention I do love MTC and feel  very protective of it.

;) :-* :-* :-*
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

The biggest pet peeve I have in vt, and rt? Is lying and liars. Just get's me going. Not to mention I do love MTC and feel  very protective of it.

-points to my sig with a grin-

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »

-points to my sig with a grin-

Did I ever mention how much i luv's you? -hugs n snickers-..

"in time all is revealed"...now how true is that. -winx-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »
LMAO

Give it about 10 years and write that again.  It gets better.

Raz

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »
oops. missed a couple of words. oh well. same meaning..-jfdl!!-

in 10 years. remind me to.. ;D ::)
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 05:06:59 AM »
LMAO

Give it about 10 years and write that again.  It gets better.

Raz

I have been around for 10 years.

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 01:44:36 AM »
i know i am late as normal in post anything these days lol But i will try to make more of an effort to come in more often even if itd breif.
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"