Author Topic: ...for Mistress Taryn and the wee ones...  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
...for Mistress Taryn and the wee ones...
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:24:54 PM »
Mistress, this night a Kashna by the name of Aiyana Osiceca delivered several items for you.  Within her gift basket were two colorful woven blankets, one of morning-sun-pale blues and purples suitable for a Daughter, the other of the vibrant colors of the setting sun suitable for a Son.  She left, as well, a rattle and a drum.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: ...for Mistress Taryn and the wee ones...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
~steps out of my wagon seeing the gift left my Aiyana and smiles, lifting up the basket I take it inside, taking out each of the blankets my pale blue eyes light up in delight, a bright smile on my face as both of the children come over pulling on their own blankets, my daughter wraps the morning-sun-pale blue and purple blanket around her and goes back to her bed to curl up with it, as her brother bypasses the blanket and steals the drum to go over to the other side of the wagon to bang on it to his own delight as I laugh watching him... setting his blanket on his bed, I give my daughter her rattle and place the basket somewhere safe for the rest of the migration~