Author Topic: Pyre for the Mighty Ragnar, Ubar of Webmaze Tuchuks  (Read 583 times)

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
Pyre for the Mighty Ragnar, Ubar of Webmaze Tuchuks
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:03:33 PM »
Per the Ubar's final wishes, he received the traditional Torvaldslander funeral pyre, in the land of his birth.

Warriors from near and far, attended, to wish Ragnar well on his well earned journey to Valhalla, along with Free Women and slaves alike, whose lives were touched by Ragnar's kindness, and strength of character.

Much mead was consumed, and many stories of Ragnar's exploits were shared, as a serpent ship carried the Mighty Ubar to Valhalla on the seas that he held close to heart, as much as he held his people to heart.

Surely, Ragnar is embroiled in a brawl and laughing loudly in the halls of Valhalla.

Reports from the Commanders, indicate that the quiva are sharp, the axels are greased, and the bosk are as well as can be expected.

The Year Keepers are duly informed, that Ragnar traded his life in battle for victory over Kurii to save those He loved.   The stories of His exploits will never be forgotten among the wagon peoples, or the people of Ragnar's birth, for so long as night and day exist.

Life among the wagons continue, even as the Commanders discuss who shall take up the dais in Ragnar's succession.

Surely He would be pleased, and proud at the way His people have honored him, and honored his wishes that they would continue to live, and speak well of Him, even as they face new chapters going forward, with the same boldness and joy that He would wish them to exhibit.

Yes...  this day will be remembered well among our people... as the Day that Ragnar smiled Proudly on His People.

*finishing My journal entry and sitting back with My blackwine, affectionately ruffling the hair of My slave*