Author Topic: setting the record straight  (Read 4324 times)

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
Re: setting the record straight
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 08:05:03 AM »
Slips in, and just sort of shakes my head...

I don't think there is anything I can add... only that I have seen this kind of shyte destroy too many people and I am glad to be in a "Home" with others who refuse to allow this kind of rumor-mongering harm one of their own.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Vala

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 09:54:44 AM »
~ clears the air~

Firstly rumors are horrible things... Secondly Oour Family is better then that.. and third, I over reacted to being questioned yesterday reguarding this issue... So I will make My statemtent plain and clear and out in the open... Kan , You and I talked You know where I stand on this..  soll, I dont know what You think I said , but I will tell you this, I looked at You as a friend vt/rt, I know you are married and I know Kan. Im not sure what You think I said but the fact I was even questioned hurt , now you put that with the fact I lost My job yesterday and well Im ashamed to say My irish temper was in full gear. I am still not sure what I was of supposed to of said. But whatever it is , it has caused you pain and for that I do apologize.
 To My Ffamily, I have a clear conscience on this issue. nuff said...

Vala

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2005, 04:33:55 PM »
tho i did NOT bring up names on the board, i will state here, Vala didnt say anything

Offline angela{Sati}

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 01:01:19 AM »
i have stewed over this for several days now still not believing what i have read.  This is my second ever post to the OOC, from memory, and its because of this very exact reason i do not post here nor do i talk of my personal life to others on line, save for my Master.  i am sure alot of people think me a snob or even a bitch because i don't get close to others but when you have had something personal you told a person in confidence in messanger told back to you from another source, it makes you sit up and think. You don't truly know who is sitting behind the screen nor their true integrity unless you know them real time.  Health reasons have kept me away, which my Master and Master Ubar are aware of, and to come back reading this kind of thing really turns my stomach.  i think you should name names, i think a person that has the audacity to start such rumours should take the responsibility for their actions.

-wanders off taking a few deep breaths-