Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14801 times)

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »
(07:30:58 ) Savi ooc : For some weird reason I can't login on the boards. So please, if someone reads this, could you post this for me on the prayers needed for Ragnar Thread?
http://www.webmaze.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4a67b05f277b99b9c4badeb084f33d94&topic=7513.new#new
I am not one to pray alot, but here I am. I am really concerned about one of the best People I met on Gor. Rags and Woobie you are both in my Prayers and thoughts, and I send me best wishes for a speedy recovery!! hugs hugs and much love, from Savi 

(08:17:16 ) dakota {property of Tira}
all OCCish like : has been sighted...

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
You and the Ubar have my prayers woobie...all day and night long.

Raz

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »
Update:

As of 7 am on my way to work, they had not operated. They were still trying tests and trying to keep his BP stable,etc.

Because he is in Surgical ICU,  they have limited visiting, 20 minute blocks 4 times a day. I have bribed the nurse to let me in as soon as I can get there now that I got off work, so I don't have to wait till 8:30 tonight.

I will know more when I get home later.
Thanks to each and every one of you for your prayers, because I know God listens. .. just ask Nexie *soft smile*.. and keep them coming.

love, woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 11:54:35 AM »
 you both are in our prayers  and thoughts woobie...we are here if you need us...

Mistress, Gordon , da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Sati

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 12:15:06 PM »
I love you both dearly and I know this will turn out ok.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Faramir

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »
 My prayers and thoughts are with you both, now more then ever.

kelsey

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 04:05:29 PM »
My prayers and thoughts are with you and Rags woobie....call me if you need to cry on someone's shoulder.

God hears us.

*hugs tight*

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 04:14:03 PM »
woobie and Rags,

My prayers are with you always...but especially right now!!  And you know how I feel about the power of prayer.  "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

If I could be with you right now, you know I would, Mw2.

Call me if you need.....anything.....

NightStorm/Pat
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
As of 6 pm tonight when they threw me out..

He was still in pain and they have not operated. They want his BP and heartrates stable without drugs if at all possible before they do. I guess they are working on that, buying time and hoping there is no appendix eruption until they feel much more confident about opening him up. They won't give him major pain meds until he is relatively stable BP for a couple hours at a time because, well, as those of us who were once aspiring street corner chemists know.. morphine, delaudin, etc.. they make you "nod out", BP droppage and all that sort of thing.
I was only supposed to get to stay one half hour, but when they came in to tell me time was up. .He flat told them.. you took my food, you took my water (His only nourishment is in IV so as not to irritate the appendix), you don't let me have a shower, and you took my freakin' pants! .. you will NOT take my woobie before I am ready for her to be gone.  *LOL*  They left me be for 3 hours..

We both think it is ironic that he has been on meds for years to keep his BP down because it is high, and now they have him on drugs to raise it. I also don't like the doubts he has about being in the "butcher hospital" as he calls it. I don't like that he thinks he might not make it out.

He said to tell you all that he loves you, that he thanks you for your prayers, and to carry on.

and I thank you and love you too.. please keep praying. ..

He says.. if he has something to be totally pissed about it will make him fight more.. .. I am sure someone can manage to pull something off.. LOL.. please ... if you do.. post it here.. I will be printing this thread out to take to him tomorrow before I go.

I do have a color printer, if you want to leave pics of any sort...

love, woobie

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
sends a boat load of hugs an prayers to ya both...

love ya both sooooooooooo much...

((( then scampers off to paint some wagons PINK... addin some dyed pink leathers really large size with a PINK sheild to match)))

candles an prayers in overdrive here for ya both...
duckie rules

Offline elana

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
Our thoughts and prayers are with Ubar and woobie.

elana{V/s}

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 04:54:42 PM »
My name is Nicki and for those of you that don't know, I am Nex's cousin and her full time live-in nurse.  She's asked me to post this for woobie and Ragnar.

Woobie:  time is a wicked bitch, particularly in situations like this.  But you have a wall of strength behind you in the form of a loving Tuchuk family.  Lean on us, call on us, because you and Rags are our heart.  My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you, as is my love.

Rags:  Now is the time to 'keep on keeping on'.  I ain't sitting up at those purty pearl gates in the back of St. Pete's truck drinkin' a heavenly beer-- so don't you go getting any notions of doing that anytime soon.  Gotta come back to us, no ifs, ands, or buts.

For Tuchuk:  I love you, and think about you all often.  Even if I can't be there 'physically', I am -always- there with you in spirit.  

Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Pollypocket

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 05:42:48 PM »
Dear sweet woobie.....I am so sorry to read just now about Ragnar.

Please know that you both are in my thoughts, in my heart,  and most definitely in my prayers. May God, in His infinite mercy, place His healing hands upon Ragnar and assist the surgeons and team in the operating room. May He also bless you, woobie, with an extra measure of his love during this most trying time.

As for your boss at work .....I think it stinks that he/ she will not give you the time off you need to be with your Man, but we will ask God to bless him/ her  too.....to soften their heart and have a little compassion.

I wish youGod-speed, my buddy RAGS!!

*love, hugs and kisses to you both*

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »
marks another thing to stand in prayer over as I make the bread and such each day.... I have been praying each and every day for everyone as I work.... it makes work bearable...
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »
i know that when health is involved many dont know the right words to say, My grandmother used to have me say this prayer when i was sick, and i still to this day do it even though its been a year since shes been able to remind me

Prayer Of Affirmations – A Navajo Indian Prayer

The simplest and most obvious prayer is a request to God that the adversity end and that one be restored to health. Such prayers often involve "affirmations." There is a considerable psychological literature on the healing power of affirmations, and many cancer patients use them. Here is a beautiful Navajo prayer that uses affirmation:

O you who dwell In the house made of the dawn,
In the house made of the evening twilight . . .
Where the dark mist curtains the doorway,
The path to which is on the rainbow . . .
I have made your sacrifice.
I have prepared a smoke for you.

My feet restore for me.
My limbs restore for me.
My body restore for me.
My mind restore for me.
My voice restore for me.

Today, take away your spell from me.
Away from me you have taken it.
Far Off from me you have taken it.

Happily I recover.
Happily my interior becomes cool.
Happily my eyes regain their power.
Happily my head becomes cool.
Happily my limbs regain their power.
Happily I hear again.
Happily for me the spell is taken Off.

Happily I walk.
Impervious to pain, I walk.
Feeling light within, I walk . . .
In beauty I walk.
With beauty before me, I walk.
With beauty behind me, I walk.
With beauty below me, I walk.
With beauty all around me, I walk.

It is finished in beauty.
It is finished in beauty.
It is finished in beauty 

and here is a prayer for everyone to use to keep the Ubar in our thoughts.....

Prayer For The Sick

Dear Jesus ,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
0 dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us. 

Amen.