Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14816 times)

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 07:05:48 PM »
My sister....my friend....my heart....my crawdad catcher....I was shocked to hear that Rags was once again in the big place.  (I thank dakota for pointing me to the board.) We all know how he loves being there.  My hope is that you can both feel my prayers fall around you like the softness of a cool autumn breeze.  Know my arms are reaching for you both and cradle you with love and much friendship.

Master Ubar...You know I was doing a, "slow motion death roll", once I heard you were vacationing in the big house again.  For someone who hates the place as much as you do, you'd think you'd avoid it at all cost.  Seriously dear friend and confidant, my prayers are endless for you, woobie and all the ones caring for you.  I pray God guides each of them and reminds them often of just WHO they are dealing with!

I love you both fearsly and need you both in my life.  Selfish? Uh huh....that's right and don't you forget it!  Now, concentrate on getting better.  Don't worry about Camp I'll take over for you so you can relax about anything terrible going on there...how's that sound?  *beaming strong smile*

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.
~ John 14:27

One day, I'll sing this to you....Love you both very much.  Text me when you can.  When the line has cleared a little.

Here the bells ringing
They're singing that you can be born again
Here the bells ringing
They're singing Christ is risen from the dead

The angel up on the tombstone
Said He has risen, just as He said
Quickly now, go tell his disciples
That Jesus Christ is no longer dead

Joy to the word, He has risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah

Hear the bells ringing
They're singing that you can be healed right now
Hear the bells ringing, they're singing
Christ, He will reveal it now

The angels, they all surround us
And they are ministering Jesus' power
Quickly now, reach out and receive it
For this could be your glorious hour

Joy to the world, He has risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah, hallelujah

The angel up on the tombstone
Said He has risen, just as He said
Quickly now, go tell his disciples
That Jesus Christ is no longer dead

Joy to the world, He has risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah
He's risen, hallelujah
Hallelujah

Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 08:03:24 PM »
I kinda held off responding to this post, because I honestly, just figured I would pray my little heart out and hope to the billions of deities out there, that he would come home safe, but if he needs something to be pissed off about....I can do that too.  I'm having a boy, and he will not play football, and he'll be a Raiders fan...and he won't go to Notre Dame either.  He's gonna be part of the chess club, be sensitive to women's feelings, and hate his Momma. -nodslots- Well maybe not the last part, but surely some of that may just tick him off enough...Plus if he doesn't fookin live to see his Grandchild, I will raise him from the dead just to torture him over and over and over again.  End of story.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »
~ponders getting into trouble just to piss off Ubar, and then shakes my head~

Though the license to get into as much trouble as I could possibly get into, with my luck I would get into a deeper load of crap than I could even be able to dig myself out of... and well, ummm... I have enough trouble as it is digging out of the things I get myself into on a daily basis...

Get yourself better, and there is no such thing as giving up... you have told me this time and time again, and I do believe it has stuck...

Offline Lana

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
Woobie and Rags you are in my thoughts daily and in my prayers...If you need anything at all, please let us know we are only about a 7 hr drive away...well if raz drives 5.... Please just let rags know we love him...

~hugs you tightly~ as i know you probably could use some

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 09:11:30 PM »
You are in my prayers tonight Brother, and you as well woobie...

~Dylan~

Offline One Eye

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »

fuck Rags...   you can't get dying right..   geez..  *big cheesy grin*    you just keep on  loosing  that  one... some peopel  still like ya..

*looks around*  hrmmm  think that might have pissed him off?

yet another  fine insprational  poster.

just a little of what we all really think..

*another big cheesy grin.*

Offline One Eye

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 09:17:02 PM »
any and all complaints   about my sence of humour can be forwarded  to  my  secretary. Muse.

or feel free to take a number

Offline Sati

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »
Ummmm yeah..I wandered off to Port Kar..they captured Me..tossed Me in a cage and are now telling Me I will be forced to sell My virgin ass in order to eat cause they aint gonna feed Me...UMMMM HELP !!!
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 09:40:05 PM »
Hrmmm...

I think we can leave Sati at Port Kar, because they would return her rather shortly once she opens her mouth and start fussing about the stench there.

True, if you dont get your mean grumpy ass out of the hospital healthy, Ill have Sati come and cook for you, Savi come and sing for you, and Amber actually become a proper FreeWoman.

*firm nod and trudges off*

Raz

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 11:17:18 PM »
*smiles sweetly* please tell Him that if he doesn't get his ass home soon he's gonna find it stuffed full of bosk sized suppositories. That is not a threat, but a promise. AND YOU ALL KNOW I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES!!!

Love,
LM

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 12:00:25 AM »
~hears about Sati and packs my bags and lots of trinklets, along with some coins, since Gavin is already for a ride I was going to take earlier, I hop into the saddle and ride off towards Port Kar, in search of my dear Sister, and to bring her home before those nasty smelly people get their grubby hands on her~

Offline Serinna

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 12:50:06 AM »
I know I have not been in the room much for that I am sorry as rt has been keeping Me held hostage. Ubar, You know of things and how I am. perhaps I dont have the right to need for You to return as much as others but I cant help it. I need You to return if nothing else but to remind Me of paticular things... We all need You to return.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Huntress

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2007, 06:04:00 AM »
*Finally getting home from work trip reads this*...

Bro and woobie,

You are both in my prayers, stay strong, hold to each other.

woobie,

Ya know I'm just a wee bit over 2 hours from you. Please post an address of the Hospital.

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2007, 06:50:45 AM »
Rags and woobie kadi is thinking of you both at this time, she will light a candle as soon as she gets home from the libary
Rags you will get better You promised me a spanking and You cant go back on that now can You (blinks eyes all sweetly and innecently) kadi loves you both and sends loads of hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2007, 07:54:59 AM »
hmmmmm...........piss him off?

Rags, get your ass home, or.....or......ummmmmmmm.......I will........ummmmmm

*sits thinking*

ok, if you don't come back soon, Johari is just gonna shack up with Arlon and for-go the FCing

*wonders if that would piss off M'Guardian*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:03:57 AM by Johari »
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them