Author Topic: Ubar Update  (Read 6605 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Ubar Update
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 08:20:08 PM »
Ubar's BP tried to go high enough to stroke him out a couple of times again today. The Cardiologist will probably be in to see him tomorrow. His doctorbabes think maybe he needs to have his medications rearranged since he has been on them so long perhaps his body has become used to the type and dosages since all his electrolytes and enzymes are showing normals..

He had begun to get angry now.. Most of you that know him, know that this is a good thing when it comes to fighting for normal life.

woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »
woobie, please tell me he wasn't watching the Pats and Chargers game when he tried to stroke out... because if he was, that will explain everything, as hubby was working on it as well at the time... give him my love, and you, stay sane... otherwise, with you unsane, we all might be in deep trouble.. ~winks and huggles to you both~

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »
woobie thank you so much for the updates.. i know
this must be a hard time for You. both . all my love and\prayers
to the Both of You

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 12:20:56 AM »
~nods in agreement with the doctorbabes~ Sounds like a plan, and about what hubby just went through, though he hasn't been on his high blood pressure meds for longer than a year, he had to add another one to his list when it started to get high again... I tend to nag and nag until he goes to see a doctor when I see the veins on the back of his hands become very apparent, that is normally a sign that his blood pressure is in the high range again...

I am glad to hear he's getting angry, that just made me smile, though I really hope his doctorbabes can get his blood pressure under control again, that worries the hell out of me... and tell him to behave, or he's going to come home to DRAGONSLAIR painted in NEON PINK... ~nods lots~ with lots of sparklies added to the outside to drive not only you completely insane trying to remove them, but more than likely there will be a hunt for my body, dead or alive... ~winks and huggles you~

But in all truthiness, I want him home, as healthy as he can be, and for you woobie, to be able to get a decent nights sleep, as I know you and your boss have enough rows when he's home, but while he's in the hospital, she tends to become more of a target... give him my love, and you have my love and huggles as well, woobie... besides, he has to stick around for the gathering, because I really really want to see the look on your face when you see your troll doll.. ~winks~ plus, I might have a few more goodies for you to torm... err.. have fun and share with others... yea, that's the ticket...

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 12:43:47 PM »
~curls round my mentor, wrapping her in a warm hug~

talked with Him last night...yeah...He's getting angry~chuckles~ but was able to make Him laugh for a good while...and He took much pleasure in returning the favor.

He sends His love to everyone, and stubbornly insisted on everyone taking care of themselves, and not worry so much about Him ~has to laugh at that one~

now...i have to add this...please, while praying for Him...add a lil something in there if ya would...about NOT killing the annoying people on His floor ~chuckles~

mucho love to you woobies, you're both...constantly in my thoughts and prayers hon

leaving oodles of extra hugs and slobbery kisses for you both~
~the mini you

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 01:20:15 PM »

now...i have to add this...please, while praying for Him...add a lil something in there if ya would...about NOT killing the annoying people on His floor ~chuckles~

Soooooo just crushing and maiming then?.. lol..ok...thanks
lure for sharing this
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »
All my love and prayers for you both ~hugs~
~*~~*~

Karanis

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 07:17:19 PM »
Taryn, you paint dragonslair neon pink, and Rags will get what's LEFT after I get done  ;D

kelsey

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »
Spoke with Rags this evening...sounded much better....The new meds seem to be helping....He's hoping to be released soon

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »
That is SOOOO wonderful to hear.. such upliftting
news.. thank You Mistress
..you can not grasp it.

Offline Malkym

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2008, 02:13:42 AM »
Even if he bes a smelly Tuchuck, I wish him and pris the best.  Get healthy you smelly one.

Malkym-
Alar

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »
love and kisses to both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »
My thanks!!!

I am home again and hopefully the med changes will work.

Again, my thanks for all the wishes, thoughts and prayers.

;)

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:40 AM »
WOOPIE!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

good news to hear Master
..you can not grasp it.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2008, 11:32:37 AM »
welcome home my Master  leaves hugs and kisses
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.