Author Topic: Hawaii Dreaming  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Hawaii Dreaming
« on: July 23, 2005, 06:45:29 PM »
Bah with the wedding ...

the bear just can't wait for HAWAII ....

anyway, with the help of amore and her unique ideas, she helped me whip up this page, which will either in the future display our wedding photos ... or ... those sorts of photos they take when booking a person into prison should the bear have to do something  ... drastic ...

http://www.moonproductions.com/Wedding/index.html

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Hawaii Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 06:57:26 PM »
 ::) ;) :-*

Karanis

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 06:58:57 PM »
*grins*

very well done, I like the dress and shirt you guys will be wearing *nods lots*

and I'll have something up for ours too, but not nearly so well done LOL........

and of course, the ensemble is car-harts and t-shirts, with or without mud, depends on the weather hehehehehe

and our aisle is not the beautiful sand you have, ours is the deep woods in the jeep, god I love that, going down the aisle in our jeep, nothin bettera LOL

we're giving mum the camera for the all of five minute ceremony, so count on her for the pics that you guys will see......

anyway Char, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and thoughts will be with you on your and Tony's day! congrats!

Offline Kitria

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 08:00:06 AM »
I will have the camera? and have all of 5 minutes for all the important shots? Geeze..hmm.. let's see using Dad's logic..*pushing the button takes .5 sec..the camera resetting takes .5 sec..that is 1 sec..the camera holds 250 pics..*.. Yup.. *making quick calculations*..that should be enough time to take 100 pics.. *grins*..they might be all of the same shot.. but can be done.. *giggles and goes off to practice taking lots of quick shots*
Mom

Offline Kitria

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 08:01:38 AM »
oh and talena..great website..was wondering how you could put it together when the event hadn't happened.. actually I commend you..cuz now all you have to do is put in pics at the end..and you are done.. great preplanning on your part.. I am proud of you..*grins*..

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 11:38:26 AM »
a beautiful site sis...can't wait to see the pics....*s*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 03:12:56 PM »
it looks absolutly breath taking sis... :)...cant wait to see the pics of the happy day!

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine