Author Topic: Ohio Chat Gathering 2008  (Read 25009 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Ohio Chat Gathering 2008
« on: March 10, 2008, 06:59:59 PM »
When:

Weekend of July 12th, 2008

Official Gathering Dates:

Begins Friday the 11th and ends Sunday the 13th.

(Note... past gatherings have shown many enjoy starting early and ending a day later allowing for more time together and an easier schedule. Unnofficially this gathering will run Wednesday July 9th ending Monday July 14th.)

Where:

Barnetts Motel
31257 St. Rt. 62
Salem, OH 44460
1-330-337-8758

Rates:

1 PERSON 1 BED = $39.99 PER NIGHT
2 PERSON 1 BED = $39.99 PER NIGHT
2 PERSON 2 BED = $39.99 PER NIGHT
3 PERSON 2 BED = $39.99 PER NIGHT
4 PERSON 2 BED = $39.99 PER NIGHT

PLUS SALES TAX OF 7.5%

Motel is in a semi private setting 15 minutes from both Salem and Alliance Metropolitan areas.

There are both smoking and non smoking rooms available.

One and two bed rooms available.

There are only 20 rooms!!!

I HIGHLY recommend  people rooming together and sharing the cost of the room.

Bring your swimsuits as there is a pool for our enjoyment.

Contact the Motel and book your reservations.  A credit card security deposit of one night's stay is required to hold the room. Any cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid loss of deposit.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Ohio Chat Gathering 2008
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 07:12:08 PM »
~bounces and cheers~

only 4 months to go... and it does look like Ray and I will be there... with some goodies for the BBQ portion...

Though as time gets closer, I will be listing the items that we have available for food, as some know that Ray works for a company that sells cases of steaks, chicken and pork... and as I said, as time gets closer, I will place a list of meats that are available, so this way no one will be left out... and yes, he also has sirloin hamburger patties available... ~grins~ all the items have been tested and devoured by the two of us and the others who live in the house with us...

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »
my plans have had a major problem with them
i was planing on staying with mt chain sister
who lives not far away.. but Her heath and
circumstances are not well..

but that is a long way off.. and good fortune may
yet come..one will wait and plan

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »
I will not be attending this year... (honest this time Rags!!) as we will have just returned from a trip to Canada to see my family. Since we had to cancel on them last year due to a broken transmission, we feel obligated to go this year, and the end of June beginning of July is the only time that works for them, as dad is already booking computer classes (he teaches AG programs) for June and July.

I will be thinking of all of you during that time while I'm recovering from 3 days in a vehicle with a kidlet, and from dealing with my overbearing mother for many days.

PS: Anyone going thru my area (Cincinnati area) who needs a place to crash for the night either on the way there, or on the way back, is welcome to do so... just let me know in advance!! We do have a queen sized spare bed, and a sofa bed. Just... if you're allergic to cats... you may not want to come.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
My own attendance this year does not look likely, as I will by that time have a 2-month-old and a recently-delivered gf who may or may not feel like traveling yet. I will of course post if things change by then, and honestly I would love for us to be able to come and let Kay and lil Jessica meet my huge Tuchuk family  ;D. I'm not promising anything yet though.....

....Arlon

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
OMG...OK, I called to make my reservations for July 9th through the 14th and I think the peoples mom answered the phone because I couldnt understand her and she only got the dates I wanted and my number...strange.  Ill have to call back later to make sure.  I think Im moving up in rooms to 117 instead of 115.  Ive had 115 the last two years...so time for a change.

I am confirmed for the dates, now hopefully I can actually get the time off.  As long as Lana can bring the baby and has the time she will be here as well.

Raz

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »
*just bursts into gigglefits*

*rubbing hands together gleefully and glancing toward my mini-me and Kels... *..

heh heh heh heh 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!  Bring me BABIES!!!

*falls over in giggleruptus*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:01:48 PM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
~cracks up at my mentor~

yesssssssssssss!!!! BABIES!!! the best kinds of babies...da kind ya get to hold, love, spoil silly...and then give back to mom~hehehehe

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »
wonders a moment if i should be taking off those dates.... hmmmm

-note to say stay away from the stone step..-lol hunt Familar to bug.. hahahhaha
bye bye!

Offline imogen{MTC}

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 08:10:22 PM »
unfortunately i will not be able to attend, i have had some things come up that are not very good. i hate not being able to attend. *pouts* you all should send me pictures...cus i wanna see.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »
Well B and I are on board as long as we have a way of getting there.  There isn't a chance in hell my car is going to make it the 9 hour trip.  Maybe we can rent a car.. hmmm.  Possibilities there, we haven't tried for a room yet..we need to get with the Flutterby in order for any of this to happen, at least I was able to go back to work rather quickly so we have no catching up to do and we can actually afford it this year.  And yes, there will be a kidlet attending.  So if Lana can come with her little one..and Arlon can come with his little one...there will be little ones abound this year!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 10:12:22 AM »
holds begging tin in hand near the main fire shaking it loudly, please help kadi get to usa hehehehe, i will be there if i can so far cheapest flight i have found is $1200 which is about £600

your lovely pouncer kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »
Master Blade Mettle and myself *might* be able to stop by for a little visit like He and i did last year.
i'm not sure if He'll want to stay the night or anything or umm stay at my house *whistles* 
Will be sure to ask Him before my final answer is given so for now, if i may, i could be put on the "tentative" list.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
~lifts up two hands as I look around fugitively with a bit of hope~

Ray and I are in need of a room to share, we can pay our portion of the room, it's just at this point of time we can't make arrangements to get our own room... besides, it's a better idea to share... plus an added bonus, we will have a coffee maker with us, and some really good coffee to go with it, for those who might want some... also, if things work out, we will be bringing steaks and other meat stuff with us, though it all depends on if his boss decides to bow out and head back to pittsburgh... ~thinks a moment~ but at least that's on the way

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »
Ive thought about it, and i will not be attending this year, as i dont want to make a nine hour trip all by myself... hope you all have a great time... Expendable
bye bye!