Gorean Roleplay > Avatars and Imagery

(1/51) > >>

Taryn:
If any have a request for avatars done by me, contact me here with what you wish to have made... It takes me about a day or two to make an av... ~smiles~

Though I do have some restrictions on what I will do and won't do... the following is what I will not do for slaves or kajira:

* salad shots, meaning no spread legs showing all the whoohaa...
That's a short list, but as time goes on, I might amend it to more... ~smiles softly~

I can post some of my avatars I have designed in the past and present for examples... if you want to see them, just ask and I will post them...

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon...

Taryn Iona/Constance

familure{TD}:
as some may know, i've been dabbling in making avs for a little while now. if anyone is interested in having one made, leave a note here...or an im~s

Pictures~ please provide 2-3 good quality large images for me to work with. links...whatever works for you~s if you don't have any pics, that's ok too..just leave a name of the model you use, or a good description and i'll see what can be found

Name~ please...please...make sure to spell the name you wish correctly (as well as any additional text), as how you post it here is how it will appear on the finished Av

Mood/Feel/Theme~ tell me a bit about you ~where is the Av for? is there a mood you wish reflected? are there any restrictions on the finished look due to the realm? any colors you love or absolutely hate?

Size~ as much as we love to say size doesn't matter...the site owners and such beg to disagree~lol~ please let me know of any height/width restrictions, otherwise they will wind up at 350 high

Leave a note~ when you pick it up, rt happens to all of us, so if i need to hang on to it till you get back, no worries, just asking that you let me know when it's picked up

think that covers everything~lol

thanks for peeking!

~lure

familure{TD}:
in case you would like to know where my imagination takes me....

*looks much better viewed here~ http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/lure/av13.html

dilshad{property of Tira}:
very lovley Mistress

Fishy!:
omg lure remind me.... I took a page from your book..... you gotta see it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version