Author Topic: To Whomever It May Concern - Ubar Ragnar & MTC Community  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: To Whomever It May Concern - Ubar Ragnar & MTC Community
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »
Never said I was innocent... said I can be NICE... on occasion. And no, I don't beat up FM... the occasional thrall yes... but not Men... I just sic my horde of gianni on em and they use that person's wagon for their litterbox.  ::)

Offline Huntress

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
* Hears all the groaning, thinks DAMN I didn't touch Him ... yettttt*

True!!!!!!!!!!!!    Please have someone explain to the new Fellar, that He won't really enjoy the shave, but that I take great Pride in given them.... * Howls with laughter, and goes to find My old spear*

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Savage

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »
* Hears all the groaning, thinks DAMN I didn't touch Him ... yettttt*

True!!!!!!!!!!!!    Please have someone explain to the new Fellar, that He won't really enjoy the shave, but that I take great Pride in given them.... * Howls with laughter, and goes to find My old spear*

Vala

Please someone explain to short stack there that I am a very, very odd 'fellar' who finds amusement in being trampled by Ragnar and then having him 'peel' me off his backside.

- Savage. ;)

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »

Please someone explain to short stack there that I am a very, very odd 'fellar' who finds amusement in being trampled by Ragnar and then having him 'peel' me off his backside.

- Savage. ;)

yeah hes is a weird one.... I know first hand.... *holds the pink helmet I stole from savage*

ha ha ha! (insert evil laugh here)

Offline Huntress

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
SHORT STACK!!!!!

Now I know You just did not call My Torvie self a short stack.... * grins wickedly and just sharpens My old spear more*

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Savage

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
I totally did call you a short stack...*grins ferally and watches that spear with excitement*

Shoko - My helmet!!! Nooo!!!!

- Savage

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2008, 09:17:31 AM »
~snatches back the pink helmet and hides it from all with this wicked look on my face~

You don't need your helmet... ~tosses into the chasm that's my freight wagon~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »
walks back into her wagon..... and looks at the walls beside the doorway..... each fry pan numbered and labled with the appropriate victims name.....hmmmmm it'll fit here..... and another nail was tacked in...with Trevaynes name on the back of the cast iron skillet... of course Nic's was the most worn.... but there was a reason behind that..... still..... I would wait and bide my time.. as all good Tuchuk Women would do.....theres just something about  that sweet spot behind the left ear and the back of the head..... it made an awesome face plant.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 10:02:26 PM »
Savage -

in short, my True came to Tuchuk - from the forrests. Wild, untrusting and ready to shave heads at the drop of a helmet...~grins~

~*~~*~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »
and there is a wild duck ready tohelp as required... *grins an waits in the shadows*
duckie rules

Offline GoddessIsisHealer

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »
I am rarely on line anymore.  When I do log on I check Gor

Thank you so much for what you done for our country, and welcome back.  My hope for you is that you will achieve all that you wish for in life.
Goddess Isis Healer