Author Topic: I guess Obama isn't collecting the 50 State Quarters..  (Read 15988 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
I guess Obama isn't collecting the 50 State Quarters..
« on: June 08, 2008, 05:28:04 PM »
In a recent speech, Barack Obama said he had campaigned in "he thought .. 57 states"  all of them but Alaska and Hawaii because his staff advised him that would be too risky.

Does this mean I still have another 2 years to go before my coin map is finished??

LOL
*scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
Re: this cracked me up~
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:51:27 AM »
June, 2008 - Bill Clinton's Letter To John Hinckley

For those of you who may not be completely aware of John Hinckley, who he is, what he did, and why, here's a little history. John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan many years back.

John was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster, and extremely jealous as well, and in his twisted mind, loved Jodie Foster to the point that to make himself known to her, attempted to assassinate President Reagan.

With that in mind, the staff at the mental facility treating John Hinckley reports intercepting the following letter from Bill Clinton:

To:     John Hinckley

Dear John,

Hillary and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery.

In our country's new spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a bilateral consensus of compassion and forgiveness abroad throughout the land.

Hillary and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan.

We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. 

Hillary and I are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,

Bill & Hillary Clinton

p.s. Barack Obama is screwing Jodie Foster.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
Re: I guess Obama isn't collecting the 50 State Quarters..
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
Just dies laughing ....
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man fishing from a boat below.

She shouted to him, 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am.'

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, 'You must be a Republican!'

'I am,' replied the man. 'How did you know?'

'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'Everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me.'

The man smiled and responded, 'You must be a Democrat.'

'I am,' replied the balloonist. 'How did you know?'

'Well,' said the man, 'You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.'
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

sinnocent

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
hehe

Offline Terran

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
That's just friggin awesome -lol-
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »
Heh heh heh...

Subject: Ice fishing

The Presidential election was too close to call. Neither the Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election. Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.

After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota . There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties.
At the end of the first day, John Mc. returned to the starting line and he had ten fish. Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having another 'bad hair' day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day.
At the end of the 2nd day John Mc. came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.
That evening, Harry Reid got together secretly with Obama and said, 'Obama, I think John Mc. is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'
The next night (after John Mc. returns with 50 fish), Harry said to Obama, 'Well, tell me, how is John Mc. cheating?'
Obama replied, 'Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice..'

Experience Counts
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

sinnocent

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »
What's in the heart comes out via the tongue!

From Rush Limbaugh's radio show  yesterday.....

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?

You are aware, probably, that Barack Obama lost his bearings recently and said that he was going to campaign in all 57 states.

You heard this?  And most everybody chalked it up to, 'Well, he's tired.'

You know, this is a Dan Quayle moment.  I mean, Dan Quayle goes out there and misspells  'potato,' and we still hear jokes about it.

Barack Obama says he's gonna go out and campaign in 57 states!  He was just tired, you know,  it's been such a long campaign, he's been so many places, he probably thinks there are 57 states.

Well, I have here a printout from a web site called  the International Humanist and Ethical Union.

And here is how the second paragraph of an article on that website begins.

'Every year from 1999 to 2005 the organization of the Islamic conference representing the 57 Islamic states presented a resolution to the United Nations Commission on human rights called commbating.'

Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out that there are 57 Islamic states.

There are 57 Islamic states!

So did Obama just lose his bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?

KEEP IT GOING, FOLKS!  Our future is at stake...Make no mistake about it.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:05 AM »
*nods*

exactly
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
thought you might get a kick out of this my mentor.....

57 States

~snickers and heads out to work~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »
LOL
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

sinnocent

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
another for you prism

Lost Wallet

A guy was traveling through Mexico on vacation when, lo and behold, he lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by the Customs Agent at the Tijuana border.

'May I see your ID.? Por favor, senor?' asked the agent.

'I'm sorry, but I seem to have lost my wallet,' replied the guy. 'Si, amigo, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border,' said the agent.

'But I can prove that I'm an American!' he exclaimed. 'I have a picture of Bill Clinton tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Hillary Clinton tattooed on the other."

'This I got to see, senor,' replied the agent.

With that, he dropped his pants and bent o ver in front of the agent.

'By golly, you're right!' exclaimed the agent. 'Have fun in Denver.'

'Thanks!' he said. 'But how did you know I was from Denver?'

The agent replied, 'I recognized Barack Obama in the middle!'

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »
*howling*

woobies liked that!
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline Salem

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
The Democrats love to bring up this whole Bill Bennett thing because they said it makes up for Clinton's indiscretions. See the difference is, though, when Bennett hits on 17 it's not someone's daughter.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Savan

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 08:02:57 AM »
My husband and I were talking about the fact that in the Muslum faith or how ever it is spelled there are 57 states.  He also started an intervied a week or so ago with....There seems to be so many problems with my Muslum religion.  The interviewer said do you not mean your Christian religion.  He quickly said  Yes yes  that is what I mean.   Not word for word but the meaning is there 

By the way  this is SB
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH