Author Topic: where, oh where...  (Read 998 times)

Offline aisling{MTC}

where, oh where...
« on: September 07, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »
Evening everyone,
Though it is very out of character for me to do... i thought id give a bit of an update as to why aisling has not been around much.

As most of you know, my rt is taken up by my rt Big Letters... {Blade Mettle} and because the issue of my collar is still at hand {He hasnt formally done the deed yet in Camp} i've been a bit sparse in my attendance.  Trying to keep my schedule with His is a bit exhausting but... oh the woes of a slave ~cheeky wink~

In simple words...my sleep schedules of sort of revolved around when He's working and when I am not.  So... between a few hours of sleep and trying to decide how to spend our time together... unfortunately Camp has taken a bit of a backseat. 

It is my fondest hope that soon, i if not the both of us, will be able to return to camp once a more settled schedule can be had. (More for me than for any one. There's not enough time in the day!)
I have been studying my pagar stuffs so I will soon *fingers crossed* be hoping to take and to pass that test.  Id love to be able to shine so brightly for my Home and Master!

Anyway... just thought I would leave a bit of a message as to where i've been.

Much love,

connie/aisling xoxoxo