Author Topic: Supplys  (Read 4503 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Supplys
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »
(This is Anhur. Talking this time as I have not joined the boards)

OK It is a DAMN GAME!!! My rp times like SB dont fit with every one else. We decided to rp leaveing.
Rather like she said then just not ever showing up again like most people would. We rped alone and it did not involve
any one till you guys decided to toss in the 3 outriders.. There Deaths are your fault not mine or SB's

This is why i left gor so long ago and probably will never get back in. Cause every one takes it so damn seriously.

To all those angry at me get a life.. As of today I am moving on as will SB.. To those I called friend in room
and you know who you are have fun and I hope you don't let people pick and choose for your friends for you.

I am in one of my moods... so I shall be blunt.

STFU punk until you learn the rules of "the game" and have the balls to do things as they should be done.

Now step off.

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »
A game, yes.  But there are principles to every game, and it is abundantly clear you have not heeded them.  

Correct-- Outriders were dispatched.  A then-still-member of our Home had fallen behind-- we do NOT leave our people behind.  The 'deaths' could have been avoided had you simply had the stones to approach Ubar.  Yet, no approach was made on your part.  

If you do not get that, then it is probably best you have left.  Rather than approaching Ubar, or a Council member, you chose to up and leave.  So be it.  Be gone.  Wish you well, adios.

Don't let the Gorean door hit you where the good Lord split you.  

Game Over.

Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Terran

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »
-Just stays quiet since the matter has been closed.-
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.